Some more cast members have been revealed.

geats-shiro_orig.jpg
First up, a familiar face - You may recognise actor Yamato Kinjo from his time playing Nossan / Kyoryu Blue!
Now he's in Rider playing Takeshi Gotokuji a.k.a. Kamen Rider Shiro
(look at the helmet's "ears" to tell him apart from the next Rider)

geats-dapan_orig.jpg
Ryunosuke Miyamoto plays Kanato Sumida a.k.a. Kamen Rider Dapan
(yes, that's just "pan" & "da" swapped around)

geats-ginpen_orig.jpg
Tomoharu Hasegawa plays Takato Taira a.k.a. Kamen Rider Ginpen
(again, yes that's kinda "pen" & "guin" reversed as the Japanese tend to pronounce it without the "u")

geats-merry_orig.jpg
Koji Abe plays Morio Koganaya a.k.a. Kamen Rider Merry
(Merry is apparently a modification of 'Mary' i.e. "Mary had a little lamb")

fae447fauaahgtgd_orig.jpg
Nene Shida plays Sara Sakurai, the older sister of Keiwa Sakurai/Kamen Rider Tycoon
Also of note is that Nene is the real life older sister of actress Kohaku Shida, who is currently playing Oni Sister in Donbrothers. This is apparently the first time that siblings have appeared on both SHT shows at the same time.​

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
NOTE: Clip is of the ending scenes of episode 1, with the opening theme over it. It's not subbed, though, so it's up to you if it's worth it, but this is what we have of the opening theme of the show, so far. It's basically just a character passing out drivers to a good 30 people for reasons.

D

Dr Kain

Not the worst premier I've seen, but nothing I feel compelled to cotinue watching.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
It was decent, but scant enough to where I don't really know how to feel about it yet.

I guess that video clip got gone real fast. I should've figured that would happen eventually.

Tycoon-Shinobi-01.png

Two new Toei Tokusatsu Fanclub specials have been announced. The first is a crossover between Geats' secondary Rider Tycoon and his (sort of?) fellow ninja-themed hero, Kamen Rider Shinobi! Originally hailing from Zi-O's version of 2022, there were lots of jokes in the run-up to Geats' announcement that Shinobi should have been this year's Rider. It seems actor Hideya Tawada, who also previously played Ninninger's sixth ranger Star Ninger, will be returning to portray the character again.

Secondly, it seems that Kamen Rider Punkjack, one of the short-lived Riders from earlier in Geats series, will also get his own special. As of yet there's no further information about this one; Not even whether his actor is returning or not.

Last edited: