Kamen-Rider-Geats-Trademark.jpg
The trademark bot has awoken from it's slumber. The next Kamen Rider series will be Kamen Rider Geats...no, not Zi-O's secondary Rider. As always, it's probably going to be about another month or so before we get any more details.

R

raden238

I heard this was going to be related to Faiz. Possible lore tie-in. Which would be awesome because I loved watching 555.

D

Dr Kain

I heard this was going to be related to Faiz. Possible lore tie-in. Which would be awesome because I loved watching 555.

Maybe it could give 555 an ending that doesn't suck and also redeem what they did to Saeko in the end.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
That'd be interesting. The way the season ended & Paradise Lost movie played out made it seem like they'd wished they could've kept the series going another season or so.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I just looked into the matter & am starting to wonder how this might be connected to Faiz in any other way that having a limited basis on Europeanisms. Apparently, Geats is a common Anglicization of a Nordic tribe from Southern Sweden who are often connected indirectly to the Goths, as they believe the two names have similar origins (I guess the Swedes call the Geat people Götas in their own language, which apparently means "sacrificers.") So, maybe this season with be Gothic themed & they just happened across the term Geats when doing research & thought it was a cool name?

EDIT: OK, Rangerboard may have provided the last clue with the Faiz connection- Viking Runes happen to be vaguely similar to the Greek Alphabet. Maybe gimmick object will be runes, this time. Suit may have also been leaked, as we got a drawing, similar to what happened with Saber. Of course, I'm apparently not the first person to find the Geat tribe connection & this suit just looks like Build taking inspiration from Beowulf- who is supposed to have been from Geatland. But, everyone is stuck on "Viking theme" with that. I'm personally sticking with Goth who transforms with runes until prove otherwise. Anyway, link to alleged drawn Pic of Geats.

Last edited:
I think that's just the new version of the old 'number theory' stuff.

People noticed that Zero-One was a grasshopper and Saber was a dragon and went "hey, Kuuga was a grasshopper and Agito was a dragon...clearly this means that they're repeating the Heisei Rider themes with the Reiwa ones!" Then they've spent all of Revice trying (unconvincingly) to find ways that it's "based" on Ryuki, and are insisting that Geats will clearly be related to Faiz and totally prove that they were right all along. :rolleyes:

D

Dr Kain

That'd be interesting. The way the season ended & Paradise Lost movie played out made it seem like they'd wished they could've kept the series going another season or so.

Clearly since they didn't even bother giving the series an ending. Nothing was resolved. They never told us anything about who the hell Smart Lady was. Is she even an Orphnoch?

R

raden238

I think that's just the new version of the old 'number theory' stuff.

People noticed that Zero-One was a grasshopper and Saber was a dragon and went "hey, Kuuga was a grasshopper and Agito was a dragon...clearly this means that they're repeating the Heisei Rider themes with the Reiwa ones!" Then they've spent all of Revice trying (unconvincingly) to find ways that it's "based" on Ryuki, and are insisting that Geats will clearly be related to Faiz and totally prove that they were right all along. :rolleyes:

Oh wow I remember the number theory for KR back in the day.

Decade = 1 because of the Rider card (even though decade means 10)
W = 2 Gaia Memories,
OOO = 3 Core medals,
Fourze = 4 Astro switches.
So at this point, there was an ongoing theme with numbers.

Then Wizard = 5 because of 5 fingers smh.
Apparently Gaim = 6 because the lockseeds when opened are shaped like 6.
Drive = 7 because when you flip the shift cars its shaped like 7.
Then Ghost is apparently 8 because the Mugen Eyecon when you flip it on its side = 8 (even though its clearly the infinity symbol).
Ex-Aid = 9 because the Gaashats look like the number 9?
And then with Build it finally all stopped....

Fans are wild, what can I say :). It all ended with Fourze imo.