Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Dude... I take a two month break from Kamen Rider & come back to find out that I'm about 10 episodes behind, plus a short second series, 2 five part web mini-series' & four movies. I think I made the wrong move, here.

R

raden238

At least you came back, I stopped following Rider and Sentai for the past 2 years. Not enough time or interest in the new shows.

Actually, I'm kind of glad I did. I'm at ep 28 of Revice & if it keeps it up, this might actually end up being one of my favorite seasons.

D

Dr Kain

At least you came back, I stopped following Rider and Sentai for the past 2 years. Not enough time or interest in the new shows.

You're missing out on the best shows then. Donbrothers is the best Sentai series since Gekiranger while Revice is trending to be the best series since Blade.

Dude... I take a two month break from Kamen Rider & come back to find out that I'm about 10 episodes behind, plus a short second series, 2 five part web mini-series' & four movies. I think I made the wrong move, here.

I've skipped all of the side content. I'll watch it eventually when I get around to reviewing the show on my channel, but right now I just care about the show itself and nothing more.

Revice just keeps getting better and better. My only complaint is the director's really bad overacting.

b828x800l.jpg
This image was released by the official twitter account promoting the Revice and Donbrothers summer movie double bill.

It seems that Kane Kosugi will be playing a Rider in the summer movie (probably not Chimera, as he seems to be using the same belt but a different Stamp). This means that Kane will become the first actor to play a transforming character in all of the big three henshin hero toku franchises, as he has previously played Ninja Black and the human host for Ultraman Powered.

You know what I just realized? The Giffard Rex power up is based on Geats. Lol