2020 Super Task Force Series Confirmed - Majin Sentai Kirameiger

D

Dr Kain

Dairanger is without a doubt the most unformulaic Sentai series of them all. Only 6 episodes are filler as the entire show is built upon character driven subplots with an overarching story to tie them all together.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
There was a lot of plot in Dairanger, but I felt a lot of it wasn't done very well. I think that I liked Kakuranger because it took itself seriously, but not too seriously, while it had little plot, the plot it did have was really good & they used the rest of their time relatively well.

D

Dr Kain

I disagree about that. I will say there are a few things Dairanger could have done better had the episodes been the normal 22 minutes long instead of 17, but the show is hands down the ideal of perfection you will ever find in a Toku series.

Kakuranger is almost as good as Dai in my book with Junior being my favorite Sentai villain overall.

Both series are outstanding because of how experimental they were. Same with Zyuranger.

It's been confirmed that the Kirameiger movie, which normally would have been out over the summer, will now come out in Spring 2021.

This is not alongside the rescheduled Zero-One movie, so I would guess it will be partnered up with something else. But there's no information on that yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

Just a small note, but there are 10 more Sundays before Zenkaiger's first episode airs on March 7th 2021. So that's the maximum number of episodes of Kairameiger remaining. Although I haven't seen any confirmation of it yet, the show usually takes a break for New Year. If that is the case then there will be 45 standard episodes, otherwise there will be 46.

R

raden238

Makes sense since the show was postponed for like 2 months and production stalled.

D

Dr Kain

It's intriguing that there are only like 9 episodes left to air, which explains why there was so much story going on over the last few weeks.