n/s
Seven years left and the Summer Olympics goes to Tokyo. Sorry Istanbul and Madrid, better luck next time. Thoughts in going to Tokyo coz I do have plans but I need to save money for that?

For those who want to read a little more...

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0000568847

I think I'd stay away from Japan that year...

Is it weird that one of the first thoughts I had about it was that I would put money on that either the Kamen Rider or Sentai series in 2019 or 2020 would be Olympics themed. Maybe something like Battle Fever with Olympic themed weapons.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
omg, i didn't even knew the press conference was this week. but yeah i'm glad tokyo is getting the olympics, they deserve it.

It's Judgement Time!
Wow this is really preemptive. Guys we're going to be 7 years older before this **** even happens. I feel aged just thinking about that.

Heroes are forever
Hello there, just a reminder this thread exists.

If Henshin Justice is around in 4 years, let's talk about this here, okay?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm looking forward to it, if it ever manages to happen. I don't really follow anyone's careers outside of the Olympic games, but it's one of the few sport events I try to catch a decent amount of when they're on.

Somehow, I think that if there isn't a vaccine by then, or if we can't get our **** together in a year, the US will probably be banned from the Olympics, anyway.

R

raden238

Is it weird that one of the first thoughts I had about it was that I would put money on that either the Kamen Rider or Sentai series in 2019 or 2020 would be Olympics themed. Maybe something like Battle Fever with Olympic themed weapons.

Ah yes 7 years later, we can finally debunk this widely popular fan theory. Kamen Rider Saber 2020-21 is not Olympics/Sports themed nor is Kirameiger 2020. 🤣

I'm looking forward to it, if it ever manages to happen. I don't really follow anyone's careers outside of the Olympic games, but it's one of the few sport events I try to catch a decent amount of when they're on.

Somehow, I think that if there isn't a vaccine by then, or if we can't get our **** together in a year, the US will probably be banned from the Olympics, anyway.

I love the Olympics, its the only sporting event, where you actually gain new fans to watch a variety of new sports. But with every Olympics in recent history, its gone political. No doubt the headlines will be about USA, China and Russia? (I believe they're already banned for doping). I hope a vaccine can come out by next summer and we can enjoy the games. If its delayed again, I don't know how the IOC is going to handle it. Japan spent so much money on infrastructure just to host these games, it would be disastrous to shallow the bill.