D

Dr Kain

I know she's not actually his girlfriend, but it was easier to say it so people would know who I was referring to. Either way, she was still absolutely dreadful. She's Lucky bad. No, there was nothing tolerable about this shitshow at all. Yes, Zero-One had some wacky moments, but it was still grounded in a serious story with a message. This is like going from Gekiranger to Go-Onger and it's horrible. My expectations were already low give it was written by the moron who did Ghost, but damn, I didn't think he could make a worse show in its first episode.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, I finally just saw it. I definitely don't think one episode was enough for me to start to judge the whole season off of. Luckily, Tassel is barely in it. The Lion guy, Blades, I think was trying to do his best dimwitted European Noble/ uptight white guy impression & it was as awkward & off-putting as it was hilarious. Although, I do think they were going for hilarious. And, I guess this Mei character is Akiko 2.0, then. That's about all I can really say so far.

You know, we had a completely different henshin scene broadcast to us for Saber's first time before the show aired. I wonder if they reshot a whole bunch of crap to make the show more lighthearted, or something? Or, maybe, we read too much into that scene & it's from later in the season? Who knows.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

the poor fight choreography
That one I disagree with. Pre-CGI fight looked pretty good. Some of CGI also looked pretty impressive (better than a few latest Rider movies).

Saber was pretty lowkey and tolerable... so far.
Yeah. Some of the humour was annoying, but it wasn't a full-blown assult on my eyes and ears like the first Ex-Aid episode.

I'm still waiting for some official confirmation, but it's going round social media that the actor for the villainous Kamen Rider Calibur has been revealed. Calibur has so far only appeared transformed, but when he finally appears outside of the armour he will apparently be portrayed by Mitsuru Karahashi, who previously played Naoya (the snake Orphanok) in Faiz and Juzo in Shinkenger.

We don't seem to be keeping up with this, so-

Kamen Rider Saikou:

Kamen Rider Sabela (ignore the wierd video game thing at beginning)

Bored people I found:

Enjoy.

Subs for Phoenix Swordsman movie are out. Very short-- I think all they ended up doing was filming the intended climax for a full movie. It was decent for what it was.

Ok, as of episode 34, the Phoenix Swordsman movie is now cannon with the show. That character came back & the cast remembered him & flashed back to the movie. We also learn a lot more about him than the movie had the time to tell us. Of course, the movie is short enough & lacking in detail to the point where I can't tell when exactly it was supposed to have happened, except it was before
Kento died
. Also, Touma got a special power in the movie, as one normally does, being the main character in a Kamen Rider film & he never used it again.

D

Dr Kain

Here's something I just learned, the head writer has only written 14 of the 43 episodes that have aired so far. WTF? I thought people said he promised to do better with this show over Ghost? He wrote way more than 14 episodes of Ghost by this point.