Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, someone who claims to have seen images of the suit began circulating a worded description of the thing & somehow we missed it, but most people aren't sure how to take it. Someone made a mock-up too, based on his description, which he says is close, but it's an extremely rough sketch & I don't want to post the link, as either the site that it's on or the person who posted/ made the sketch seems to support A LOT of fake news- like, really bad. I guess look it up, but don't go too far down the rabbit hole.

Anyway, description makes it sound like a W styled dragon/ unicorn knight who uses daggers to transform. Plus, there seems to also be some sort of underlying computer theme going on.

Basically, the helmet's antennae are two crossed swords, with the extremely stylized hilts forming the visor. One side is red fire, the other side is a blue wing & there is a unicorn horn sticking out from the forehead.

Chest has a dragon's head facing downward, so the top is armor over one arm & the jaw is part of the breastplate. He also has a hanging, cape-like fringe coming down off his belt which trails all the way to the ankles, but it's only on the dragon side of him. The unicorn side doesn't have one.

D

Dr Kain

I'm detecting a CGI hate boner from you.

Yes, anime does not work in CGI. Just look at the new Ghost in the Shell SAC series. It looks like a PS3 video game. The animation in the Ultraman anime was atrocious too.

That is a bad thing.

Since when is not editing down the story a bad thing?

Another sign you're a normie, you actually drop anything. The instant you drop anything your opinion is null and void.

First off, I am the last person you should say drops something. I'm still watching the god damn Simpsons even though it hasn't been good in over 20 years.

Second, dropping something you don't like doesn't make you anything.

Invasion of The Astro Monster, Tristar Zilla, and Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 1993 are closer to that spot.

I'm actually surprised you like Invasion of Astro-Monster. Doesn't it have too much character development for your taste?

The 98 movie sucks though. It's just not a good movie overall.

I was going to point out she isn't important in this one but if you haven't even seen other Fate manure series I'm questioning the validity of your claims.

Claims of what? Also, I didn't know I was required to see other Fate series to enjoy Zero. I was never told that when I borrowed my friend's BLu-Rays from him.

Character development can qualify as padding, next you'll tell me every scene in the original Dragon Ball Z was the necessary.

Padding for what? The whole point of a story is to develop the characters. If they don't develop the characters, why should I care about the story? That makes no sense.

And if a scene of Dragonball was in the manga, then yes, it is necessary.

They're the propagandists along with people like Gigguk and Anime Man that determine tastes which you seem to easily fall for their memes.

I've never even heard of those two. I also haven't paid attention to ANN in at least a decade. I have no idea what you are even going on about here.

Because of broadcast mandate.

His point is that Sentai still worked around its run time to tell its story. In fact, while some episodes could have utilized the additional minutes, it made for tighter plots with less stock footage.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Just look at the new Ghost in the Shell SAC series. It looks like a PS3 video game.
Using a bad example and using the same tired "compares to insert console here", do tell us how it compares to PS3 games specifically and not say 360 or PS4 or Wii.
Second, dropping something you don't like doesn't make you anything.
It does, it shows a lack of will power and untrustworthiness.
Doesn't it have too much character development for your taste?
It doesn't have a lot of fat, character development isn't always trimable fat.
The whole point of a story is to develop the characters.
Some are, others are designed to push the boundaries of technology or have political messages or construct entire settings. You limit yourself to storytelling memes, I don't.
If they don't develop the characters, why should I care about the story?
If they're not even real why should I care? I don't care and never have and never will. So don't care, just judge.
And if a scene of Dragonball was in the manga, then yes, it is necessary.
Never read a manga in my life so I wouldn't know much like you and other Fate/garbage. Side note you might actually like Apocrypha.

137a5da63d156bb208aa6edcb879d35e.jpg

Just in case there's anyone who is following Saber news but not Zero-One news, the current rumor is that Saber will continue the trend of the last three Rider series and begin on the first weekend of September. This means Zero-One will have at most 45 episodes.

Wikipedia says 3rd September 2017. That's why Ex-Aid "only" had 45 episodes. Ex-Aid was the last series to begin in October.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Willing to bet five bucks either Kamen Rider or Sentai get reduced to three cours status.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Filler episodes can be ok, as long as they're used for world building or character development. But, if it's just kind of there-- especially if it's a show that's trying to have a plot-- then, yeah, it feels like a waste of space.

D

Dr Kain

Filler episodes can be ok, as long as they're used for world building or character development. But, if it's just kind of there-- especially if it's a show that's trying to have a plot-- then, yeah, it feels like a waste of space.

Well that's what I mean. If it doesn't advance anything, it's kind of pointless. I don't mind shows being 50/50 in a story/filler ratio, but I feel like 40 episodes would be more ideal than 50. But then again, I think Sentai needs to do the Ultraman approach.