Lurker
I wonder how Aruto can use ForceRiser. It have thorn/injection aligned while strap around user waist. And when Progrise Hologram summoned, they attack user first before transform. I always thought that belt was for non human only.

zero-one-dec-07_orig.jpg
I'm not going to post all the images of the new forms, but I did want to point out this one. This is Kamen Rider Vulcan's new Assault Wolf form...and for some reason it seems to have Rabbit/Tank antennae? What?

Lurker
I never try to zoom out his antennae before and you are right, it is really Rabbit/Tank Antenae engraved inside. His hand cannon also look like Tank/Tank hand without caterpillar track. And his shoulder gatling/gun was look like upgraded Guardian.

Are they really reusing and mixing Build series armor and still can make this awesome form?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Hey, the site's back.

So, what all's happened with Rider in the last few weeks? I know the Zi-O movie finally got subbed & Thouser premiered. That's all I've got. Yeah, there wasn't much to the Zi-O movie, but I enjoyed it more than the show. It even kind of picked on itself a bit for the series &, as per usual, plugged the Zero-One- Zi-O crossover film.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Oh, & Zero-One got a new form-- Metal Cluster Hopper. I won't spoil anything, but I guess his armor is made of nanites that fly off his body in swarms & act & react to protect him against threats all on their own.

So we've now had official confirmation. Today's (May 10th) episode is the last new episode for at least this month.

The currently announced schedule for the rest of the month is:
May 17th - 'Presidential Special' part one.
May 24th - 'Presidential Special' part two.
May 31st - 'Shooting Special.'

The 'Presidential Specials' are recap episodes told from Aruto (KR 01) and Izu's perspective. The 'Shooting Special' is a recap told from Fuwa's (KR Vulcan) perspective.

To give some sort of reason for people to tune in, they have promised that the 'Presidential Special' will contain a bit of a sneak peak. I must admit I'd never noticed this before now, but apparently the opening sequence has always contained a shot of Izu with much longer hair and brown eyes (around about the "404 not found" line). Supposedly they are going to give some sort of hint as to what that's about.

They have said that there will be at least one other special episode further down the line, but they aren't revealing what it is quite yet. There is no set date for filming to resume, so expect more announcements for June when we get closer to the end of this month.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

Good god, clip shows? I hope Toei doesn't waste disc space and put them on their Blu-Ray releases as I would be pissed paying $300 for a Blu-Ray that includes at least 3 clipshows on it.

R

raden238

Welp the time has finally come for Rider to take a break. I wonder how will this affect the episode count of Zero-One and possibly release date of the next Rider show. Like would they try and cut the series short just to retain their current release schedule or we'll be seeing another W situation where the release date is shifted now?

D

Dr Kain

Welp the time has finally come for Rider to take a break. I wonder how will this affect the episode count of Zero-One and possibly release date of the next Rider show. Like would they try and cut the series short just to retain their current release schedule or we'll be seeing another W situation where the release date is shifted now?

I think having a shorter episode count will end up benefitting the show in the long run as it means they won't have to stretch the last arc out in inane filler.