D

Dr Kain

I hope it's good. I honestly never understood the hype with TM Revolution. I mean, I loved their Gundam SEED openings, or some of them, but most of their other music felt pretty average to me.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I hope it's good. I honestly never understood the hype with TM Revolution. I mean, I loved their Gundam SEED openings, or some of them, but most of their other music felt pretty average to me.
How can you're not mention TM Revolution's work on Ruroni Kenshin?
It's one of the first japanese songs I've heard and still one of my favourites. The best song of that anime as well.

He also did a few excellent Sengoku Basara songs

His Abingdon Boys School stuff has a different feel to it, but I like most of it as well.
I wish Zero-One would get something akin to his (and Nana Mizuki's) Valvrave OP songs at least, but looking at sad excuses for opening themes Riders usually have these days, it likely won't happen.

S

scikaiju

Wasn't sure were else to put this but tvarashi put the first episode on their youtube channel, and as of now it's not region locked. So if you're interested check it out

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, having just seen ep 2, we're now taking bets-- do we think they're waiting to introduce all three main riders before they have an opening theme sequence, or is this show trying to do an Amazons thing?

A simple passerby...
Apparently, there's a sixth Rider that's upcoming. Kamen Rider Thouser, based on a Caucasus beetle/King motif. Uses both Progrise Keys and Zetsumesurise Keys to transform.

So as revealed by the opening sequence, the two members of MetsubouJinrai.net will be getting Rider forms. The leader of the pair, Horobi, will imaginatively be known as Kamen Rider Horobi.

The big news is that Horobi's suit actor will be "Mr Kamen Rider" himself, Seiji Takaiwa. Yup, he may have stood down from the main role but he couldn't stay away for long.

kamen-rider-reiwa-og_orig.jpg
So it's been confirmed that the next Rider film will be called 'Kamen Rider Reiwa The First Generation' and it will be released on December 21st. This is the expected annual crossover film, but it had previously been thought that the title would be "Kamen Rider Next Generations 2020".

So the first teaser trailer has been released for *takes a large breath* 'Kamen Rider Reiwa The First Generation!' It very prominently shows a new form for Zero-One.

rider-reiwa-next-gen-teaser_orig.jpg
This (zero) one

eh2frbpu8aayuo2_orig.jpg
And again, on the right, alongside yet Another Zero-One!

It appears that one last Another Rider, Another Zero-One, escaped Zi-O's rewriting of time. As per the usual rules for Zi-O, only one version of a Rider's powers can exist at any one time. As such, Aruto finds that he can't authorise the Rising Hopper ProgRise Key and become Zero-One.

Somehow, Aruto will obtain one of MetsubouJinrai.net's ForceRiser belts and will use that to transform instead, becoming what is apparently called Kamen Rider 001 (Zero-Zero-One).
It looks like this suit (like many one-shot Rider suits nowadays) reuses many pre-existing suit elements; The upper thigh straps and upper chest armour pieces look like those found on both the Jin and Horobi suits, while the knee pads, shin guards and boots look like recolours of the same pieces on the Blood Stalk suit (and those shoulder pads look very round like Zi-O's).