D

Dr Kain

Well, someone just sent Rangerboard this.

https://twitter.com/TheRealMattHunt/status/1141337506224496647

There were a few more images around too, but they were just hand-drawn. No clue what to make of it yet, but someone did apparently put out a very convincing-looking catalog page not too long back that everyone seems fairly sure was fake, so...

Jesus, that makes the Decade costume look good.

Hopefully that is just someone's fanart and not want an actual suit would look like. It's suppsoed to be Kamen Rider not Silent Mobius.

A simple passerby...
Are the corporate side of things really trying to project their practices as an ideal and theme for a hero now too?

Like, I thought the Zi-O design was in real bad taste, emphasizing his final form to be something close to a gold Rolex and then now this whole business attire as well? Jesus, how money minded and restricted is creativity these days? I'm just not a fan of that necktie. It's out of place and distracting.

Coming soon: Kamen Rider Salary!
A typical office worker's world is thrown upside down when he must do battle against the Upper Management organization and their army of inner office demons, the Memonsters! Will he manage to balance his work life, family life, and his sense of justice; or will he die by over working?! This year... Report to your station, put up your office toys, and Henshin!!
If you can't defeat evil from your office cubical, you're fired!

Can't wait to see his sidekick from the next cubical over, Kamen Rider Cowork.

Are the corporate side of things really trying to project their practices as an ideal and theme for a hero now too?

Like, I thought the Zi-O design was in real bad taste, emphasizing his final form to be something close to a gold Rolex and then now this whole business attire as well? Jesus, how money minded and restricted is creativity these days? I'm just not a fan of that necktie. It's out of place and distracting.

If only it had been... a scarf.

The base Zi-O form is ok, I think. Even Zi-O II and Oma Zi-O. It's everything else that's gawdy and unwieldy.

D

Dr Kain

I have no idea what you guys are referring to since I was smart and dropped Zi-O after episode 4.

A simple passerby...
Sure. Let's pull the "I did this, therefore I'm smarter than you" card out. There is value in watching badly made things. If you only take after good examples, how do you know what not to do when trying to make your work in those shapes yourself? I mean, you can pull the "I'm smart, it'll work" card out, but even the wisest of people admit they don't know as much as they'd like to.

The official Zi-O twitter account has announced that there will be a press conference for the new series on 17th July.

Oddly, it was done with a video of a female newsreader (click here to see) who is wearing some weird headphones and has something like a QR code printed onto her skin, as if they are trying to make her look like a cyborg. I'm not sure what, if anything, that has to do with the show.