Lurker
They are going with rider version of Akibaranger season 2. And no confirmation of who will be returning actor in this movie beside Build.

R

raden238

Ok this trailer looked nice. I loved the daytime fight scenes for some reason. I like the subliminal 4th wall breaking of the Kamen Rider turning into toys :D. Toei having a sense of humor with this movie. There is speculating going around this is the Kamen Rider version of Avengers Infinity War. Instead of being dusted by the snap they turn into toys.

I noticed they showed the Kuuga ruins and the only Legend Rider to get a tease was Den-O. But I'm already 90% confident that Joe Odagiri will return as Kuuga in person, it's about time!!!

https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0104867
Plot summary

In the world of Tokiwa Sogo and Kiryu Sento, an incident happens, and their "companions" are losing their memories one after the other as they're replaced by other people. (This sounds like just a description of Zi-O's tv plot)

The Super Time Jacker, Tid, appears before them. He orders his powerful underlings, Another W and Another Den-O, to pursue a young boy called Shingo. While fighting to protect Shingo, Sogo meets Ataru, a young man who loves Riders. On the other hand, Sento who attempts to take on Tid alone ends up brainwashed and manipulated by him. Then, while struggling to save Shingo, Ataru says "Kamen Riders aren't a real existence." He had a contract with the Imagin, Fuutaros. What is the meaning of those words? And while the mystery deepens, the enemy that Sogo and Sento face appears in the Kuriogatake mountain (from Kamen Rider Kuuga).

I think the part with the toys is the world after all Heisei Riders are erased.

This sort of feels like the Ultraman Gaia movie "The Battle in Hyperspace" in a way.

The Zi-O twitter account has confirmed that episodes 13 and 14 will revisit Kamen Rider Ghost. Takeru himself will return alongside Makoto (Specter), and the two trainee priests Shibuya and Narita.

There's an episode summary too, and it hints at Decade from the leaked shots and possibly the end of the powerless/amnesia plot.

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/news/0012/
The "Ghost arc" starts with Another Ghost stealing a person's soul. Sogo who witnessed the incident turns into Kamen Rider Zi-O and challenges Another Ghost, but Another Ghost escapes. Takeru and Narita, who appear there shouting "Kamen Rider!" restrain Sogo with a rope. They take him to the Tenkuuji Temple.

In the Tenkuuji Temple, Takeru, Narita and Shibuya reveal that they're investigating cases where people are attacked by Another Ghost as the "Mysterious Phenomena Research Institute". According to Takeru and others, it seems like someone calling themselves a "Kamen Rider" appeared in the locations where they attempted to catch Another Ghost. They thought that Zi-O was that "Kamen Rider" and Another Ghost's underling.

It's a story that begins from a misunderstanding. When Another Ghost is created, Takeru loses his memories of "Kamen Rider" and misunderstands the situation. However, that Kamen Rider isn't Zi-O. So, who is it? What's their connection to Another Ghost?

And furthermore, how does Makoto become involved with Takeru and the others in episode 14? Could it be the revival of Kamen Riders Ghost and Specter?

Lurker
Rumour says Masahiro get to direct some episode for his own series, Jinga. I always think he really love his character as Decade, and he really want to come back in Zi-O but troubled by his own busy schedule. He like to hang around Kamen Rider set, even make his time to greet director Ryuta Tasaki at Zi-O set before going to Jinga set.

But looking at it, the best they can do is Decade costume with his voice.

R

raden238

Anddddddd it's confirmed Masahiro Inoue will reprise his role as Kadoya Tsukasa/Kamen Rider Decade!!!!

46815675_345805552633337_1004946489551618048_n.jpg

Tsukasa will have a NEW version of the DecaDriver, that gives him the Kamen Ride powers of the Phase 2 Heisei Riders including Build, Ghost and Wizard as seen in the scan above!!!! (holy sh*t)

Next up are scans of Zi-O Decade Armor (inspired by Decade's complete form), which has an addition special ability of transforming into past Riders (nice throwback to Decade powers). We have Zi-O Decade-Ghost, Ex-Aid and Build. Which are all based off of form changes from those respective Riders. (Grateful Ghost Damashii, Mighty Bros XX and Rabbit Tank Sparkling).

46480250_345808389299720_8171440503460462592_n.jpg

46514035_345807089299850_239486972698034176_n.jpg
46492816_345807139299845_5753959040682033152_n.jpg
46741316_345807115966514_5229611115150835712_n.jpg

Lastly, here are the scans for Zi-O's Kuuga and W Armor, which will debut in the Heisei Generations Forever movie:

46521081_345816989298860_2092464511347851264_n.jpg

Another Kuuga is a giant cgi monster??? Wow

46526226_345808375966388_8378162283053842432_n.jpg

The hype is real, and it looks like Zi-O is about to get wild. I like how Toei is doing a great job keeping the cast announcements of the Legend Riders in secret for this show. There is still hope that Joe Odagiri will return!!!

Lurker
Damn, and I regret what I just say before ! Toei definetely do a good job this year. Masahiro keep refuse to talk and he still appear to kick ass with new driver.
Rather than new driver, is that Another Decade? The top of firs pic show he transform with Ora beside him, then to the left, he kick a Rider with red-based armor (Geiz?). At bottom part, he fight against Zi-O Decade Armor.

Thoughts:

- I'm glad they were able to get Inoue back as Tsukasa for Zi-O. As a previous anniversary Rider and source for the first major upgrade, it's great to have him back in the flesh for this. And he can now use Neo-Heisei forms? Awesome.

- I love how simple the Kuuga armor looks compared to the othr Rider forms. Feels fitting.

- So the Mid-Season Upgrade allows Zi-O to use the powers of past Riders' Mid-Season Upgrade forms. I'm guessing they might also use that to fit in some more tributes for Riders they may have already had a armor's for, so the Ghost tribute is for the Grateful upgrade with Another Ghost and maybe Drive gives it a Type Formula form?

- I love how honking huge the Gaia Memories are on the W armor.