001.jpg
All hail King Dan Kuroto!​

Yes, with the events of Ex-Aid deleted from history, he's back from the dead and no longer claiming to be a god. He'll settle for being royalty. ;)

This version of Dan Kuroto is the president of the Dan Foundation and declares it's property as his own sovereign nation. It's also now been confirmed that he will become Another OOO. We also know that Geiz is going to collect the Genm Ride Watch in the show, so presumably that will also happen in this episode.

I guess this means nobody from OOO is coming back, which is a shame. :(
Or New Den-O...or future Kiva :p.
I would say those are possibly too close to the original Riders, but then again one of the faces on his Ride Watches looks like Gold Drive with some wrenches stuck to it. :confused:

001.jpg
All hail King Dan Kuroto!​

Yes, with the events of Ex-Aid deleted from history, he's back from the dead and no longer claiming to be a god. He'll settle for being royalty. ;)

This version of Dan Kuroto is the president of the Dan Foundation and declares it's property as his own sovereign nation. It's also now been confirmed that he will become Another OOO. We also know that Geiz is going to collect the Genm Ride Watch in the show, so presumably that will also happen in this episode.

I guess this means nobody from OOO is coming back, which is a shame. :(
Not that I mind more Kuroto, but I question the logic behind bringing back an Ex-Aid actor for the OOO arc.

R

raden238

Not that I mind more Kuroto, but I question the logic behind bringing back an Ex-Aid actor for the OOO arc.

Apparently the ongoing speculation is that Kuroto will be become the next leader of the Kougami Foundation, due to Ex-Aid's history being erased from episode 4 and altering Kuroto's life. That's how its connected to OOO's story. It's similar to the Fourze-555 tribute arc, Toei combining the lores of both shows together.

Lurker
Apparently the ongoing speculation is that Kuroto will be become the next leader of the Kougami Foundation, due to Ex-Aid's history being erased from episode 4 and altering Kuroto's life. That's how its connected to OOO's story. It's similar to the Fourze-555 tribute arc, Toei combining the lores of both shows together.

It would be nice if they can give us cameo from OOO which have legitimate to give OOO ridewatch like Gotou or Satonaka.
But i fear it would be Kuroto who have those. Like Kougami give it to him as proof for next CEO.

They need to get the OOO Watch somehow, it'd be odd if they did that with no one from OOO around. There will be a one week break before the 2nd part of the OOO story, which could explain why there's no actor announcement right now.

Lurker
They need to get the OOO Watch somehow, it'd be odd if they did that with no one from OOO around. There will be a one week break before the 2nd part of the OOO story, which could explain why there's no actor announcement right now.

It's sad not much rider actor who want to come back in this series like how sentai actor did in Gokaiger. Even though they already appear in movie before this.

Back to content of this week episode. Isn't it weird that only first another rider who somehow act like mindless monster? He did only attack athlete but didn't seem have any need for collecting their bottle except to raging around. Another Ex-Aid and Fourze act based their own desire and have their own agenda to fulfill it. And now Another Wizard seem like mentally under control and didn't even do anything agressive before got pressed by Geiz and knowing fact about his secret crush is is going to married another guy. Uhr even didn't show up and instead Aura (maybe Ora? Hora? I don't legal way to spell her name) which take care his candidate.

Maybe mindless Another Riders are Uhr's gimmick? We still haven't seen a second Another Rider created by him, right?

Lurker
Maybe mindless Another Riders are Uhr's gimmick? We still haven't seen a second Another Rider created by him, right?

Another Wizard was created by him, check first scene of episode 7. Aura just take care of him instead Uhr which is weird because when Aura appeared for the first time, she look like in some rivalry relationship with Uhr.

Honestly, Zi-O has really left me impressed. I feel like this show can do no wrong any more! I honestly think it's cool that Rider history is all beginning to blend together in a believable way.
And is it just me, or does Dan Kuroto look a little Gaim-esque in that photo?

They need to get the OOO Watch somehow, it'd be odd if they did that with no one from OOO around.

Plot Twist: The Time Jackers travel to 2010, where we see Eiji fighting Yummies--! But we only see him from behind, just like Gentaro. :p

Lurker
Honestly, Zi-O has really left me impressed. I feel like this show can do no wrong any more! I honestly think it's cool that Rider history is all beginning to blend together in a believable way.
And is it just me, or does Dan Kuroto look a little Gaim-esque in that photo?

Plot Twist: The Time Jackers travel to 2010, where we see Eiji fighting Yummies--! But we only see him from behind, just like Gentaro. :p

And Young Kuroto inherit/steal CEO position of Kougami Fondation instead.
Well, no Ankh, mean Eiji never found his own desire.