2016 Super Sentai Rumors/News Thread (40th Anniversary) - Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger

Shining~
So that Deathgalien's name turns out to be Quval, not Cubal.

That should remove any confusion with the mostly cubic Azald xD

New scans are out!

First up, some pictures of episodes 1999-2000 featuring Gokaiger, and it looks like Yamato will be getting his Zyuoh Whale form in time for the 2000th episode. There will be at least two "all red" Gokai changes and it seems as if Marvellous will change into Red Buster. There's an image of five ranger keys - Akaranger, Yellow Buster, Kyoryu Pink, ToQ #3 and Ao Ninger, and a picture of Zyuoh Eagle fighting what I'm guessing is Marvellous changed into Akaranger. So will Gokaiger be changing into this team?

Finally, the villains appear to be suit re-uses of major villains from previous series under Bunglay's command.[hide] Cq292CMWAAACW2v.jpg

Cq291tGW8AATVLT.jpg

Cq290WqWgAA-mST.jpg[/hide]Speaking of Zyuoh Whale, here are some more pictures of him, his gun/changer and mech. There are also some inset boxes featuring the whale Zyuman.

[hide]Cq28RjiW8AAldIl.jpg

Cq28S0BW8AAxq_K.jpg

Cq28S7MW8AARF31.jpg

Cq28RjyWIAAHs9w.jpg

Cq28em0W8AA7LgO.jpg

Cq28e4IWEAAFhMV.jpg

Cq28dK7WEAAMYdU.jpg

Cq29Kk6XgAA21tu.jpg[/hide]

R

raden238

Well I didn't expect Gokai changes to appear in the team-up. We're getting at least two All-Red Gokai changes for the team. Marvelous will transform into Akaranger and Red Buster??? Does this confirm that all Ranger powers can be fused into a key? In the Go-Busters vs Gokaiger movie, it was implied that the Gokaigers had to ask permission from the Legend Sentai to use their powers again. They had to borrow the ranger keys.

Zyuoh Whale looks nice, but his weapon is just a box with a funnel at the end. The mecha isn't bad either. I wonder if Zyuoh Whale is the Greater Power of the Zyuohgers or at least the Gokaigers' gift for them.

There's an image of five ranger keys - Akaranger, Yellow Buster, Kyoryu Pink, ToQ #3 and Ao Ninger, and a picture of Zyuoh Eagle fighting what I'm guessing is Marvellous changed into Akaranger.

That's ToQ #4, not ToQ #3. You can tell by its green coloring.

Episode 27 just aired in Japan and revealed a little more.

First up, some familiar faces in the ED dance:
[HIDE]Cq5q9KMUAAAR8Mn.jpg

Cq5sk0kUIAAdOfL.jpg[/HIDE]Then the next episode preview showed a little more:

[video=youtube;X2bqrQMEGpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2bqrQMEGpM[/video]​
Next up, some stuff not from the preview. Confirmation that we're getting the Kyoryu Pink, ToQ #4, Ao Ninger and Yellow Buster suits (presumably as Gokai changes).[HIDE]
Cq5ruwIUsAAJ_Wi.jpg

Cq5sE8zUsAAGz_c.jpg
[/HIDE]A collection of pics that suggests that Marvellous will have a series of Gokai changes into animal-themed reds.[HIDE]
Cq5ueB_VUAAWpLa.jpg
[/HIDE]It looks like Gokai Silver is going to bump into a group of very familiar kids:
[HIDE]
Cq5rVn-UkAATrq9.jpg
[/HIDE]Sadly, we may need to cover our ears at some point too. Is it wrong that part of me wants this to be an old screenshot thrown in to mess with us?
[HIDE]
Cq5s19-UMAAO-a6.jpg
[/HIDE]
That's ToQ #4, not ToQ #3. You can tell by its green coloring.
Whoops, brainfart! That's what I get for rushing. Made sure to get it right this time. :sweat:

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
Aren't you supposed to revel in the fact that Takaharu makes an appearance beaten up? :p

Now, count up your crimes!
Aren't you supposed to revel in the fact that Takaharu makes an appearance beaten up? :p

Looks like Gokaiger won't be participating in the mecha battle either. o.o Guess they don't want to dust off the suits.