2016 Super Sentai Rumors/News Thread (40th Anniversary) - Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger

So this picture has started going around on twitter and the big question is whether it's real or not (or rather, are those all the original actors or not)?

Cqa1IR0UEAAEl4r.jpg

Last edited:
R

raden238

That is epic. A Gokaiger/Zyuohger team-up for the 2000th episode of Sentai. Lets go, Lets Gokaiger!!! It's time to get showy once more!!! :)

Lurker
I hope Akaranger and AkaRed will make a special appearance. And the villain will somehow be related to Zangyack

Shining~
Wow, they actually got all the Gokaiger crew back, including Ahim. Awesome~

What's with Gai's hair though :sweat:

What's with Gai's hair though :sweat:
He's just grown it over the last five years. It looks more "normal" in this picture (which conversely really seems like Joe's actor is in a wig):

[hide]Cqbm6-uVUAA_B3M.jpg[/hide]

Ahh, this news made my day. Gokaiger was the last Super Sentai I really enjoyed before Zyuohger, so I'm thrilled to see ALL of those showy space pirates return.

Completely irrelevant really but here's pictures of the Zyuohger crew's t-shirts, revealing the names of every past series' villainous organisation in Latin script (and all the Sentai's names too, so sorry people who kept insisting it was Gorenger).

[hide]CqjyQqaUMAALD-y.jpg

CqjySruVIAIhO8u.jpg[/hide]