The new Tendou Souji
To help illustrate his point:

ZKjtwsr.jpg
Qeiws9V.jpg

Yes. Humanoid mechas would be:

Battle Fever Robo
Tetra Boy (the robot mode is his default: he only becomes a cannon when combining)
Kyodai Juushou and Juushou Fighters
Red Puncher
Blocker Robos
Ro-Voyager
MagiMajin
that Hurricanger thing from Gokaiger

Go-Onger has a lion bus a year after we had a lion. Same with Goseiger and Shinkenger, and Hurricanger and Gaoranger. It's not unprecedented. But it would be nice not to do that.

That aside, I still don't get why trains and trucks are in a ninja show where (presumably) the heroes aren't part of some techy state organization. On the other hand, the combo on the right looks very bestial. Reminds me of Daisazer from Gransazer.

That aside, I still don't get why trains and trucks are in a ninja show where (presumably) the heroes aren't part of some techy state organization. On the other hand, the combo on the right looks very bestial. Reminds me of Daisazer from Gransazer.

I guess it might be a reference to the idea of ninjas living in secrecy among modern society. Of course, secrecy in a Sentai is laughable, and even the toyguide poster says that they don't hide.

Toku Prince
Go-Onger has a lion bus a year after we had a lion. Same with Goseiger and Shinkenger, and Hurricanger and Gaoranger. It's not unprecedented. But it would be nice not to do that.

Rio's lion from Gekiranger barely showed up in the series so that doesn't really count. Besides, a lion -> lion BUS -> lion ORIGAMI is completely different than PINK TRAIN -> PINK TRAIN.

MomoNinja's Byunmaru looks like they just took half of the blue Ressha and recoloured it pink.