Wait, some of the shuriken transform into robots? You sure this list isn't from kamen rider? :p Still, having one that turns into a UFO sounds cool.
I wonder if they mean something like how DaiKaiOh (Shinken Gold's mech) where you inserted a hiden disk and rotated it to give different "modes"? And how random is the UFO mecha? I kinda hope it's yellow's just to make it more of an homage to MegaYellow's Saucer Voyager 4, but it's still an odd thing for a ninja theme.

Wow, the suits look even better in this new pic.
regarding the "stocking" design on the female rangers, it looks GREAT on white, not so much on pink, as it doesn't match any of the rest, or indeed any of the male rangers. White's helmet also looks a lot better from this angle. It may well turn out to be my favourite female sentai suit. Blue also looks even more badass from the side.

Can't really comment on the mecha yet, but I'm not all that enthused so far. Then again, the last time I liked the primary mecha was gobuster, so...

To those hating on the white boots, after closer inspection I'm about 95% certain that the trim on the sashes is actually white as well and therefore the white boots are actually justified within the design. Also what makes me happier is that the white rangers pink trim does not extend to her boots. :thumbs:

I actually think the boots and trim might be the same color silver as the top prong of the visor-shuriken (there's definitely a metallic sheen). If so, the boot color is even more justified.

Either way, that Shironinja design is so great. I'll be getting that Figuart, no doubt.

DorifutoKaizā
The designs for mecha and rangers are so asymmetrical. Why they went with the white boots when the rest of costumes are made up of the Ranger's colours/black/silver scheme is beyond me!

Also it's been a good while since we have a humanoid mecha as the core for the combined mecha itself which is great but WTF at the rest of the mecha. Dragon, Dump Truck, etc?

Only thing I like is the shurikens being the gimmick for this time.:disappoin

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
As perviously mentioned, those white boots on the males. ?__? that is just aesthetically displeasing. They were almost the perfect suits. lol

tumblr_nfxo54NI0g1u21bnqo1_500.jpg

Say hello to Ninninger.

http://shurikensentai.tumblr.com/po...ter-has-leaked-online-giving-fans-their-first

Shinken + Hurricane = N*****ranger

*covers mouth*

...oops.:redface2:

Those don't count. Humanoid mecha means something like the Kyodai Juushou and the MagiMajin.

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
Nothing in their post indicated they were talking about anything outside of sentai.