Speaking of mechs, I hope they design better ones for this series. ToQger's have been very lacking for me.... :(

Henshin a Go-Go!!
The lack of information/rumors is starting to finally get on my nerves. I'd just like to hear something, so then we could do at least some level of real speculation.

Lurker
isn't it weird how it's almost December & there's no info about it yet? Unless theyre really pushing hard for ninjas, ninjas don't reveal anything until it's done!

R

raden238

The toy catalog scans usually pop up on the first week of December. So lets give it one more week. It's coming.

Toku Prince
lol I seem to remember people saying the same thing last year, and the info didn't really start flowing until January. :sweat:

That's because series information such as actors, villains, plot, etc. doesn't get revealed until end of December/in January. The first Thursday of December is when the 1st quarter toy catalogue is revealed giving us our first look at the suits, mech, transformation device, etc.

Lurker
The toy catalog scans usually pop up on the first week of December. So lets give it one more week. It's coming.

QFT. Next week, we'll have something. I'm 100%... er, make that 95%, just in case we get surprise. I know we'll have picture within the next two weeks, at worst. Then we can speculate to our hearts content. :)