Shining~
While waiting for the official pics, you figure it out whether or not this pic below is real:
B1_FUKDSCQAEQ1_GH.jpg

It's all over Twitter as far as I know.

The awkward model and pose doesn't really feels like it's something a Toei staff would do.

I think it's fake.

Last edited:
Would like to change his avatar
There's no way they'd get Kingoo to play a Red again.
And I doubt Wizard's going to play a Sentai Blue.

And is that Akiba Yellow as White?

That thing's BS all over the place. (Unless this is just, like, someone's dream cast or something.)

Last edited:
Man I can't recognize the actors of all those shows ! Never watched any of them ! My bad. I'll delete it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Dukemon's latest as posted on Rangerboard:

This rumor just popped up on 2ch. As per usual, please take with a grain of salt:

-Ninninger will be a 3-person team to start

-Each of the core 3 rangers has 2 ranger colors they can change into. (This is the reasoning behind "Nin Nin" ger. We'd essentially be getting 6 ranger suits to start.)

-The 3 rangers will collect additional colors as the story progresses. (Likely giving way to new suits and powers.)

The idea is interesting, and does allow for some variation in how they present the ninjas to us.
It also makes sense, sequentially, from the past few series.

Given the source, I'm hoping it's fake. I don't want to see another three-man team (although this sounds just like something Toei would do: they like three-man teams because it's cheaper for them to make and allows them to shoehorn in more merchandising stuff with the addition of robots or quirky non-human characters, so using it with a popular theme means a hit is more likely and then they can justify doing three-man teams more often)

Dukemon's latest as posted on Rangerboard:

Given the source, I'm hoping it's fake. I don't want to see another three-man team (although this sounds just like something Toei would do: they like three-man teams because it's cheaper for them to make and allows them to shoehorn in more merchandising stuff with the addition of robots or quirky non-human characters, so using it with a popular theme means a hit is more likely and then they can justify doing three-man teams more often)

I like this idea, but it does sound like Kamen Rider is meeting Sentai, but as quoted, it makes sense if you look at ToQger, and also if you take into account the ninja theme of deceiving your enemies.

I can't agree with your statement about three members team and merchandising. Kyoryuger pretty much did the same thing with a team of 1498121 rangers (did I get the numbers right?). Bandai knows its ways to do the same whatever the theme of the show is since Gaoranger. And Go-Busters which was a 3 members team ended up with way less merchandising than any other shows in the past few years.

Also, I don't recall ONE show after Sun Vulcan with 3 members that didn't end up with 5 or 6 rangers. (even Liveman, where they decided to add them pretty much during the airing)
I don't think it cost them less. They don't do a cheap series because they don't wanna use money. They don't have money so they do a cheap show.

As for the quirky non-humans...hum I don't think this has anything to do with a three members team. Okay, most of them had this element in it, but well, Gingaman had a giant talking tree, Dekaranger had giant talking dog, Magiranger had a stupid Genie cat, Boukenger had a sword-warrior, Go-onger had talking robots, Shinkenger had a talking lamp-robot, Goseiger had a talking arcade game, and Kyoryuger had a talking bird.

It's just what Sentai have been for a few years...

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I can't agree with your statement about three members team and merchandising. Kyoryuger pretty much did the same thing with a team of 1498121 rangers (did I get the numbers right?)

While Kyoryuger's extra Rangers may not have been great (I would not even dignify Shinya or Ulshade with the label of "suit-stuffer") I still prefer them to a show full of wacky robots or gonks in place of humans

And Go-Busters which was a 3 members team ended up with way less merchandising than any other shows in the past few years.

And look how that worked out for sales!

Also, I don't recall ONE show after Sun Vulcan with 3 members that didn't end up with 5 or 6 rangers. (even Liveman, where they decided to add them pretty much during the airing)

That leaves two or three of the team to be treated as extras, though - they don't get as much attention or focus as the core team. It is different from writing a full team of five core members who all have to be present and accounted for throughout the series.

I don't think it cost them less. They don't do a cheap series because they don't wanna use money. They don't have money so they do a cheap show.

Kyoryu's toys were a hit though, and ToQger's are reportedly doing very well. I can't see them being that short of cash at the moment.

As for the quirky non-humans...hum I don't think this has anything to do with a three members team. Okay, most of them had this element in it, but well, Gingaman had a giant talking tree, Dekaranger had giant talking dog, Magiranger had a stupid Genie cat, Boukenger had a sword-warrior, Go-onger had talking robots, Shinkenger had a talking lamp-robot, Goseiger had a talking arcade game, and Kyoryuger had a talking bird.

Most of those examples relate to only one or two characters, while Go-Busters had four Buddyroids and Gekiranger had seven ... oh I can't remember what Shafu and the gang were called now

There's no way they'd get Kingoo to play a Red again.
And I doubt Wizard's going to play a Sentai Blue.

And is that Akiba Yellow as White?

That thing's BS all over the place. (Unless this is just, like, someone's dream cast or something.)

Where did you read this?
I agree it sounds like BS. But Karin as a senshi is very possible in my mind.