Dull Brilliance
I'm sorry. But with a name like Ninninger, I can't help but think about THIS little guy.

275061-16466_large.jpg

I was reminded of Ninnin too. *ahem* Not that an upstanding, moral citizen such as myself would be familiar with any vintage, animated adult videos that he would be apart of. *cough* :confused2

Lurker
And thus a sentai show I am actually going to give a few episodes... I kinda gave up on Sentai, because it's just not my cup of tea... but when you add ninjas, even I have to check that out!

n/s
While waiting for the official pics, you figure it out whether or not this pic below is real:
B1_FUKDSCQAEQ1_GH.jpg

It's all over Twitter as far as I know.

I don't know of what to think about that but lately all the images we get are the actual ones. Remember how people thought that design images of Gaim, Toqger, and Drive were fake... They all turned out to be true...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't know of what to think about that but lately all the images we get are the actual ones. Remember how people thought that design images of Gaim, Toqger, and Drive were fake... They all turned out to be true...

Which ones, exactly? There *were* fake design images for ToQger (the ones with a weird beige design and only a splash of colour.) The real suits were unveiled with the first magazine scans, people just didn't *want* to believe they were real! I can't remember any designs leaking for Gaim either

If this is legit, I don't like the shape on the visor - it makes it look like the character's face has been crossed through (why? Are they dead?)

If this is legit, I don't like the shape on the visor - it makes it look like the character's face has been crossed through (why? Are they dead?)

It's probably supposed to be a Shuriken. I think the design looks stupid, but I'd still say the same about the Toqger, so I don't put anything past Toei at this point.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I hope we get visors like shurikenger's, a whole team with big cross visors could be amazing

R

raden238

While waiting for the official pics, you figure it out whether or not this pic below is real:
B1_FUKDSCQAEQ1_GH.jpg

It's all over Twitter as far as I know.

That has got to be one of the ugliest fan made suits, I've seen in a while.

I don't recall the Toqger suits being true. As for Gaim, we got that early shot of him turned away. Many including myself, didn't believe it was real. But it turned out to be true and some people speculated that the orange armor was actually the fruit that forms it. Drive's design did turn out to be true. But I'm starting to think the person who posted the sketch either works for Toei or he really got a good look at Drive during filming because he nailed it, almost being 100% correct with the design. From the brace/belt and Tridoron, it looked almost exactly like it.

It's probably supposed to be a Shuriken. I think the design looks stupid, but I'd still say the same about the Toqger, so I don't put anything past Toei at this point.

That has got to be one of the ugliest fan made suits, I've seen in a while.

Other than the helmet (which makes him look like an enemy grunt), I think it's okay. The "Euro-monarch" black sash looks nice.