I liked him when he wasn't a god
No surprise, I knew it was going to be Ninjas.

And how exactly did you know? Are you a time-traveller? Do you work for Toei?

But Ninninger?? What the hell kind of a name is that?? Ninjaranger or Ninjamen would of been better. Too bad Ninjaman was already used.

I find it interesting that according to this article by our very own Aoi Kurenai: http://risingsuntokusatsu.com/2012/07/13/whats-in-a-name-history-of-sentai-titles/ Hurricaneger was originally going to be called Ninjaman

I'm cool with ninjas. There's a high possibility of getting a ninja sentai movie with all the other ninja sentai teams, so got that going for us which is nice.

DorifutoKaizā
I guess Naruto somehow TNJ'd the Toei into make an another ninja sentai. Hope it's less animal motifs this time!

I guess Naruto somehow TNJ'd the Toei into make an another ninja sentai. Hope it's less animal motifs this time!

They're still going to find somewhere to put it in there. You know Super Sentai has to have their animals since they don't like going too long without putting them in something.

Last edited:
The only thing that I hope for Ninningers is that they pay attention to it while getting ready for the 40th anniversary in the following year.

I pray to the zyu gods, that we are looking at a series, that is more Kakuranger than Hurricanger.

Huh, ninjas again. Very intrresting.
So what are the chances that it will be less lighthearted than Tokyuger.

The 39th Sentai is Shuriken Sentai Ninninger 手裏剣戦隊ニンニンジャー
zej9UyH.jpg
Where did that screenshot come from? According to Ryoutarou on Rangerboard, the IPDL won't update for another four hours (9am JST). I wouldn't think such a screenshot would be possible until then.

Toku Prince
Where did that screenshot come from? According to Ryoutarou on Rangerboard, the IPDL won't update for another four hours (9am JST). I wouldn't think such a screenshot would be possible until then.

The screenshot came from a program that lets you search the database. Multiple people on 2ch confirmed the name and someone posted the screenshot. The website won't update until 9AM JST but the database itself updates at midnight. If you have the program you can search the database right when it updates.