Ninjaman won't work because A.) That name is already used and B.) Sentai doesn't "Man" In the titles anymore.

They don't even use "Ranger" anymore, at least not since Gekiranger. Now it's just "-ger" or "-nger".

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Toei goes for Ninninja, Nin-Ninja or Nin-Ninger as the official romanized name, not Ninninger (sort of like it being ToQger and not Tokkyuger).

D

Dr Kain

Well, it is an odd year Sentai, so it is bound to be good.

Anyway, the name is just stupid. IT's like Toei just throws words into a jar and randomly draws the words out to put their series title together.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Another ninja one, eh? Well, hopefully it's a little more Hurricanger, less Kakuranger & nothing even remotely close to Kyoryuger design wise.

Also, I wonder why they're doing Ninja again? Did this take so long to come out because they sincerely couldn't think of anything else to do?:sly:

Oh, well. Looking forward to the designs, tech & villains.:thumbs:

Well there is some Ninja Metal Hero Before entitled Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya, that would makes sense if they had a sort of special movie

Well there is some Ninja Metal Hero Before entitled Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya, that would makes sense if they had a sort of special movie

...and still we have yet to see ninja theme Kamen Rider; yes, I'm aware ZX had abilities reminiscent of a ninja, but we never had FULL TV series based on ninja theme. But that's another topic.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I wonder how will the rangers call themselves? Kakuranger already used "Ninja + Color". It would be weird if they decide to use "Ninnin + Color", so not cool at all

Might be able to get away with "Nin + number" or vice versa. Ichi-Nin doesn't sound that bad. Then again, Ni-Nin is almost the same as Ninnin. :redface2:

Toku Prince
I wonder how will the rangers call themselves? Kakuranger already used "Ninja + Color". It would be weird if they decide to use "Ninnin + Color", so not cool at all

Shuriken + Colour would be cool. I know there's already Shurikenger but I think they could still get away with it.

Shuriken + Colour would be cool. I know there's already Shurikenger but I think they could still get away with it.

Or 'Red Shuriken', 'Blue Shuriken', etc. I'd rather that than "show name-color" for the zillionth time >>

n/s
My prediction: Three Sentai teams (Kakuranger, Hurricanger and Ninninger) will team up in a very movie special. If possible, Jiraiya will return to team up with Ninninger or three of them.