One of the Lord's Angels
2nd (or 3rd if you're counting that :15 one) promo is out. Give thanks 2 tv asahi for putting this up everyone.

A heads up of what to expect:
A closer look at our grunts 4 2015
The very first monster that the Nin-Ninja will face
And new scenes including some pro wrestling holds.

Enjoy the trailer

[video=youtube_share;M4wpeQI33yM]http://youtu.be/M4wpeQI33yM[/video]

Some kind of Beast mode
*claps* let the promo fights translate to the show fights please.

I have a question about the monster shown in the promo. It he some kind of cyborg?? Because if that's the theme of the monsters, cyborg yokai would be awesome!!!

Toku Prince
I have a question about the monster shown in the promo. It he some kind of cyborg?? Because if that's the theme of the monsters, cyborg yokai would be awesome!!!

It seems to be a hybrid, yeah. I think it looks like its half-komodo dragon and half-chainsaws.

Lurker
So, the Red's mecha is basically controlling the rest like a mecha? Saw it moving something while the arms were moving...weird. Not a fan of the combined form, but everything else looks alright.

So, the Red's mecha is basically controlling the rest like a mecha? Saw it moving something while the arms were moving...weird. Not a fan of the combined form, but everything else looks alright.
I don't know if that bit is the red mech moving controls, or perhaps just a part of the formation sequence, but yeah the torso basically forms a chair for the red mecha to sit in. Toy scans seem to indicate that the alternate combined forms will have some of the auxiliary mecha (and possibly the blue dragon that normally forms the arm IIRC, though it's been ages since I looked at them) sitting in that central chair in place of the red mech.