Nah, animals are great. Though a different selection would be nice instead of the usual ones. Like bugs.

If Bandai doesn't want bugs in Rider, I don't see why people think they'd push for a bug focused toyline in Sentai...

^ Most Riders still have bug eyes though, if nothing else.

Bring back humanoid mechas. (As in Kyodai Juushou, Blocker Robos, VRV Machines, MagiMajin) It's been almost ten years since we've last seen them.

This following in the wake of sengoku fruit warriors probably kinda points to Takebe being the head producer. Wonder who the writer is? Maybe Arakawa if she wants an old hand from Sentai. Kento Shimoyama or Nobuhiro Mouri if she wants someone new and more controllable.

Considering Kyoryuger shared the theme of music and dancing with Gaim, Toqger and Drive sharing the motif of vehicle, I can't help but thinking whatever gimmick or motif/theme of this 'Nin-ninger' will be partially adapted towards Drive's successor. So for the love of God, please let it be something less toyetic or stupid.........

Digital Artist
What in the blue hell is a Ninninger? I'm having a hard time pronouncing that word.

Would like to change his avatar
I think this might be the clunkiest Sentai title ever. It looks stupid, it sounds stupid. It even looks weird in Japanese -- it's the first time they've used three characters for the kanji part while keeping the "Sentai" in the title. (For example: It's not ChouShinSei Sentai Flashman, just ChouShinSei Flashman.)

While you're being uncreative, Toei, why not "Puunin Sentai Ninjager?"

Lurker
I wonder how will the rangers call themselves? Kakuranger already used "Ninja + Color". It would be weird if they decide to use "Ninnin + Color", so not cool at all

Lurker
I thought it would be Hurricane Sentai Ninpuuger, after what they did with Kyoryuger.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If Bandai doesn't want bugs in Rider, I don't see why people think they'd push for a bug focused toyline in Sentai...

I agree. I don't see why people think bugs are this brilliant idea for a Sentai that Toei just HAS to do. Plus, the last team with bug-themed Rangers did not do well (although I wonder if we may have another one or two on this team as a Gouraijer shout-out)

Lurker
The screenshot came from a program that lets you search the database. Multiple people on 2ch confirmed the name and someone posted the screenshot. The website won't update until 9AM JST but the database itself updates at midnight. If you have the program you can search the database right when it updates.

Ah. Thank you. Someone on Orends Range had the same question. If what you said is true (and I have no reason to not trust you) then we now know. Thank you. :buttrock: :)