While I'm not keen on another ninja themed sentai, I'm kind of intrigued of what they bring to the table for this installment.

Hoping that Naruhisa Arakawa is back as head writer and Kousuke Yamashita as the composer.

I guess if the rumors of Saban skipping ToQger after Dino Charge true then I guess this will be adapted in 2017 after Super Dino Charge. Anyways, I hope the show is good. I can't wait to see the suit designs, the producers and writers of the show soon.

I pray to the zyu gods, that we are looking at a series, that is more Kakuranger than Hurricanger.

As long as this better than Hurricanger...

Indeed. As far as comedic Sentai in concerned, 1st half Kakuranger is the way to go.

Nevertheless I do hope to see less sugar rush wacky hijinks. ToQger at least has that limited to Conductor, Ticket and Wagon.

Orange
Yes! ninjas! I hope they will have figuarts of them. I've been wanting more Ninjas for my collection. But I wonder why not Suriken Sentai Ninja (or Ninjer, but the way they say it would be ninja)?

Blade Adept
I think a lot of us expected Toei to revisit ninjas sometime in the near future. As they're evidently scrambling to put out shows and toys from Bandai styled after the most obvious go-to popular kids stuff such as dinosaurs, samurais and cool, vehicle-related themes, ninjas is one of the last untouched ones in the last decade or so. Now I wonder what comes next year. Save the power animals stuff for next year?

I wonder what the gimmick is going to be? I guess they can do disc animals similar to Kamen Rider Hibiki.

I am very amused by the timing of this, as I coincidently finished KakuRanger for the first time the other day.