Hello 2015.

Honestly; it hasn't been that long since Ninjas.
2001 with Hurricanger, and (I consider Ninjas and Samurais to be too similar) Gaim a few months ago. (although that is Kamen Rider).

I'd like to see a Space Sentai. Gokaiger was technically set in space; but it wasn't directly space themed. Same with Megaranger; school and a virtual theme; space mechs.
Either that or a technological theme; but GoBusters was.

If this is 100% real...it could be interesting to see a Sentai with Members progressively coming together over the course of the first 5 episodes.
And the possible chance of Humanoid Singular Mechs would be glorious.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
If that design is real, that's actually not all that bad. Honestly, they got the suit down, it's just the helmet needs a bit more work, from my perspective.

And, if that rumor about the form change ninjas is true... that actually gives me an interesting idea. American version can always have a huge clan of ninja rangers with secret identities who come & go while on a bunch of different missions as the story follows a core team.:coolshades:

We already know that most of the Hurricaneger cast is more than willing to come back.
As for the Kakuranger team, both NinjaRed and NinjaWhite are still in contact with Toei, and have done smaller roles here and there.
NinjaBlue's actor has been doing voice work in many recent Sentai shows.

Toei could easily make a crossover movie next year if they want to.
God I hope that happens!

Design is aight. But I absolutely hated the ToQger design but now have grown quite fond of it so I will reserve judgement.

Toku Prince
Some production info and casting rumours:

◆zQacw/7nsedJ said:
Applicant screening and auditions began early October. Those who passed have been interviewed and only recently was the main cast decided on.

The decision was probably made with a cheerful cast in mind. Now, there is still action practice and other various prep work before filming begins. Filming will begin at the start of December.

That was posted today and zQacw hasn't really been wrong before. The day before that Mario Kuroba from Junon announced on his blog that his manager told him that he got a role and he was under an information ban. The timing adds up so Mario Kuroba might be one of the Ninningers.

R

raden238

Cheerful cast in mind??? OH F..... Toqger again here we go. We're never getting out of this light hearted Sentai phase aren't we?

Toku Prince
Cheerful cast in mind??? OH F..... Toqger again here we go. We're never getting out of this light hearted Sentai phase aren't we?

Cheerful cast =/= light-hearted content. I'm pretty sure most Sentai have a cheerful cast.

Sentai isn't going back to a darker tone, especially after what happened with Go-Busters.

Because we all know how super-dark Go-Busters was. It still gives me nightmares and the urge to drink my depression away :rolleyes2: