is Mayor of Farmville
With the games underway, Let's discuss the Winter Olympics here. Talk about some of our favorite athletes and teams in the various events, and such.

R

raden238

My favorite event is the speed skating. Short track and the team one. I remember the 2010 finals was pretty competitive and exciting. Korea and USA battling it out. Good times. Hopefully we get some more epic moments at this years games. Ice Hockey is pretty cool too.

is Mayor of Farmville
Kind of disappointed that Mirai Nagasu got snubbed by Team USA. But hey...she's still got future opportunities.

That said...I'm keeping my eye out for that one dude representing the Philippines in Figure Skating. He's the only representative of my home country in these Winter Olympics, so I'm curious to see how far he'll get.

is Mayor of Farmville
Forgive the double post, but...

Anybody else watch the Ski Jumping event?

n/s
No infamous national anthem from Rocky IV aka the State Anthem of the USSR = not looking forward to all Winter Games. Just kidding. Let's see how this one goes.

is Mayor of Farmville
So far...it's mostly Figure Skating events and Freestyle Skiing. Personally looking forward to Curling and Bobsled (Jamaica, We have a bobsled team!)

n/s
Is it me or one of the members of the team figure skating is Junichi Shimura?