is Mayor of Farmville
I don't remember seeing that guy. Closest I could think of is 19-year old Yuzuru Hanyu.

But he looks more like Mitsuzane than Junichi

is Mayor of Farmville
Watched Shaun White crash twice at the halfpipe last night...oof.

I was rooting for him too.

R

raden238

Do any of you guys follow the short track speed staking? Fking Netherlands and Kazakhstan made it into the 5000m relay medal final!! An unlikely up set!! South Korea didn't even make it! They are sucking so much this year. I'm very disappointed the South Korean team this year. They are the heavy favorites, and on the men's side they might walk out empty handed. At least on the women's side they got a bronze. But damn, what a shocker. USA has been disappointing too.

Woo Britain wins the womens' skeleton! We am de bestest at sliding down a tube on a tea tray!?! :thumbs:

is Mayor of Farmville
Anybody else gonna, or have already watch(ed) the Jamaican Bobsled team? I'm not sure which channel it's on.

In other news...sad to see Plushenko go. He injured himself during the warm ups in Figure Skating

is Mayor of Farmville
Finally...The Jamaican Bobsled team showed.

A Shame they were rather slow throughout, their lap times a terrible +3. Also didn't help that they hit the wall midway through.

R

raden238

I was cheering for the Jamaican Bobsled team. Sadly they didn't do well at all. They got like 30th or 28th place. Still a good effort from them. Also Yuna Kim didn't win Gold :(.