2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Eh. After Gekiranger, we [IMO] started a trend of "one good, one bad". Geki was good, Go-Onger was terrible. Shinkenger was amazing, Goseiger was eh. Gokaiger was fun, Go-Busters was, well... And Kyoryuger isn't perfect, but its the most plot-driven series I've seen since Geki, and while the toys are starting to distract from the show (switching out mecha takes WAY too long), there haven't been any clusterfuck mecha.

I dunno, much as I want to love every Sentai, I don't see Tokkyuger's chances of breaking the streak to be all that strong.

IIRC in the past there was a rotation of production teams each year that ended with Goseiger which explains the seeming "pattern" of styles. Then we had Gokaiger the big anniversary, Go-Busters the show that wanted to experiment but didn't work out, and Kyoryuger which is trying to return the franchise to its fortunes. Next year's show could be good, but Sentai is still trying to find its way at the moment - the collectible widgets thing is keeping toy sales high, but ratings are still a problem

I never said you were thinking of black people. Where did you get that idea? Look at you so racist and you don't even realize it...
Easy. Right here.

Just cause I made a gang bang joke you affiliate it with the ghetto? Dude don't be racist.

Well if it was up to Bigdog we'd have Kool Aid + trains. He makes me sick...

But I am getting you are not being serious about this, are you?:laugh:

You're so blind by racism you're seeing things.

You said I was being racist, so I pointed out your association of living in the Ghetto is equivalent to being "Black" American, or the "lifestyle" being exclusively "Black". Which was implied by saying, "don't be racist." I've seen many people live almost exactly the same way and they were White like they would play make believe on the playground.

I could honestly care less about race because it is a ridiculous concept played around by people who are dead inside:coolshades:

_____

A realistic Sentai with no central villain would be deadlier than one with a central villain as long it the destruction is on par with Sun Vulcan or 90's Sentai.

Matrix of Leadership
Hey, hey, hey, both cool down. Everybody love everybody on this board.