2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
Maybe the zord for Tokkyuger will look like the gestalt Raiden from Transformers' Headmasters series:

ytk01wm.jpg

NeonZ

Here are some other examples of train robots. Here's Might Gaine, a robot composed by 3 trains - 2 bullets and one steam.

Mightgaine-5.jpg

Here's TriBomber, a robot composed by 3 bullet trains, which also can take alternate animal modes (lion, dino, bird):

2221586991_48e1affb32_o.jpg

Here's BatteBomber, upgrade of the previous robot, with a 4th component added, a bull themed train.

MightGaine_BattleBomber_01_zpsf98042de.jpg

Here's GuardDiver - it's a police car, fire truck, jet and drill that can combine into train or robot modes (They're launched in train mode, then split into separate vehicles and can recombine into a robot).

MightGaine_GuardDiver_01_zps1c46ea7f.jpg

I can easily see Toei going with a mixed theme, rather than just pure trains, so something like these last three robots might be possible.

Last edited:

FlameDragon

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Here's GuardDiver - it's a police car, fire truck and ambulance that can combine into train or robot modes (They're launched in train mode, then split into separate vehicles and can recombine into a robot).

MightGaine_GuardDiver_01_zps1c46ea7f.jpg

I can easily see Toei going with a mixed theme, rather than just pure trains, so something like these last three robots might be possible.

i have a feeling we are going to get a ripoff of this with the current rumor going around.

plus it doesn't have an ambulance, but a drill and a jet.

NeonZ

Well isn't that the 3 - 5 age group which I recall being Sentai's target audience as well?

Sentai's biggest audience is 4-12. For example, they hit 11.50% ratings among that demographic with Gokaiger, while only 3.09 for 0-4. The highest rating they've had with the 0-4 demographic since Gingaman was Magiranger, that hit 3.76%. 

Dessa

Fangtaku
Given that it's trains, it'll be a shame if Ishimaru Kenjiro doesn't have at least a cameo. Besides being Owner, he's also hosted a lot of shows about trains and train travel (I'm assuming this is probably why he was on Den-O).

Shiba19

Red Ranger
Given that it's trains, it'll be a shame if Ishimaru Kenjiro doesn't have at least a cameo. Besides being Owner, he's also hosted a lot of shows about trains and train travel (I'm assuming this is probably why he was on Den-O).

Yeah, and maybe in the next animal season, we could have a cameo of Kougami from OOO

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts