2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Minato Ascending
Didn't we have a train sentai before? Well, sort of...

aaq5AUq.jpg

:coolshades:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The question is...will they go pure vehicle or once again combine them with animals?

Mad Skillz
I would imagine something + trains allows for more variety in combinations. With just trains, you don't have many avenues to get creative, but animal trains or something like that gives each train something extra to incorporate into the transformation and overall look.

Maybe we are getting Ghetto Rap/Hip Hop as the theme? A Boondocks Sentai?
Just cause I made a gang bang joke you affiliate it with the ghetto? Dude don't be racist.
I would imagine something + trains allows for more variety in combinations. With just trains, you don't have many avenues to get creative, but animal trains or something like that gives each train something extra to incorporate into the transformation and overall look.
Well if it was up to Bigdog we'd have Kool Aid + trains. He makes me sick...

Just cause I made a gang bang joke you affiliate it with the ghetto? Dude don't be racist.

Well if it was up to Bigdog we'd have Kool Aid + trains. He makes me sick...

A train Sentai? Hope it's ninja as a hilarious contrast, if not space. Or perhaps Jules Vernes , kinda like Sasuraiger:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7pULmcQ7AI"]Ginga Shippuu Sasuraiger OP [English subtitles] - YouTube[/ame]

_______

Gangs aren't exclusive to African Americans and actually," Black culture" is Highland Scottish and Irish, not inherently African or Black at all. "Ebonics" and other behaviors have progressed and taken from other Southerners who espoused the same traits as their Irish and Highland Scottish ancestors. A huge difference with the African cultures they originated from before Slavery.

The original ghetto existed with some of the Irish and Scots that brought their behavior into the New World which included much of what would be known as "Black Culture" or "Ghetto" before it was made "racial" today. It almost exactly resembles today's misconceived "black-exclusive" culture that can be dismissed by one utterance: the Hatfields and McCoys.

I mentioned "The Boondocks" because its one of my favorite animated series that is a satire made against contemporary ghetto culture that is primarily associated to African Americans to the disdain of the protagonist Huey. Its one of these shows that is comedic, insightful and yet provocative.

Last edited: