2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Aronbafon
*tries to think of 5 - 10 train models that would make up the zords/mecha*

*fails, and feels miserable*

And I used to be a big fan of trains too.:disappoin

And then it was a three man team.

I can think of; Shinkansen, Locomotive, Freight Train, Subways, Monorails.

That might not be the right way of thinking of it, but it sounds like the Bandai way of many toys.

I think that this is going to be very popular Sentai. Since trains are a part of Japan's culture.

I was thinking that they could do trains a few months back and it looks like I was right. It seems like every decade has it's own Engine theme.

80's: Turboranger
90's: Carranger
00's: Go-onger
010's: Tokkyuger

Now we know what the mecha in the show will look like :p

2.jpg

Raxbait: Hip
Interesting name. Hope its a train motif, past sentais have used trains but never as the main theme....right?

Also.....Female Green/Black. Get it Toei.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
And then it was a three man team.

*shudder* I hope not. But then, this show would have begun planning while Go-Busters was still on the air, so I hope they take a note from its performance and don't do another trio.

My only hopes for this show are: it must start with at least five Rangers, two or more of whom should be female, the writer should be someone other than Kobayashi or Inoue, and it should feature steam trains somewhere. That's not difficult, is it? Get this right, Toei, and I will love you forever.

Wow, awesome!

Raging-Train Sentai Express-Ranger? I'm in.

How long till they announce the creative team? Hopefully they hire someone as interesting as Gen Urobuchi as head writer. Is it finally time for a Kunihiko Ikuhara sentai? :sly:

Aronbafon
*shudder* I hope not. But then, this show would have begun planning while Go-Busters was still on the air, so I hope they take a note from its performance and don't do another trio.

My only hopes for this show are: it must start with at least five Rangers, two or more of whom should be female, the writer should be someone other than Kobayashi or Inoue, and it should feature steam trains somewhere. That's not difficult, is it? Get this right, Toei, and I will love you forever.

I want to see what Komura can do alone.