Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Chef and Entertainer
The name issue is because during the press event they had a big logo saying Team Balon. Though it seems to have been fixed now with the merchandise.

my big issue is websites like the kamen rider wiki that completely ignore the spellings of such names, when the prove is up there in press. it's probably going to be like the "buddy-loids" case, maybe the "balon" is used in the show and "baron" in merchandise, i just don't want any websites insulting my intelligence on how toei spells things and how they want to deny it.

Gritton is a chick? :sly: Or is she a human form of an Inbess? I thought we were getting away from that season. Any news on this? I got it from the KRwiki.

Griton.jpg

Gritton is a chick? :sly: Or is she a human form of an Inbess? I thought we were getting away from that season. Any news on this? I got it from the KRwiki.

Griton.jpg

it's said that people who eat lock seeds that aren't transformed into the human dimension could go crazy and change into creatures. so maybe this is one of the victims.

and no, i doubt it's gritton, if it was she would be holding the acorn lock seed.

it's said that people who eat lock seeds that aren't transformed into the human dimension could go crazy and change into creatures. so maybe this is one of the victims.

and no, i doubt it's gritton, if it was she would be holding the acorn lock seed.

The picture is of Mai Takatsukasa, one of the dancer characters.

The picture is of Mai Takatsukasa, one of the dancer characters.

wasn't she suppose to look like this?

images

all i can say is, the other picture is not Mai, but probably an antagonist character. now that isn't to say Mai could be Gritton but i highly doubt it.

also kamen rider wiki isn't a reliable source for information, i think i made that point clear already.

Status
Not open for further replies.