2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
From ◆zQacw/7nsedJ, usually has the kanji "代理" next to his trip. This guy is a reliable spoiler provider.

"Main producer: Takaaki Utsunomiya
Secondary producer: Kazuhiro Takashi"

There was a post back in April that mentioned Utsunomiya as well It was posted a few days after it was confirmed that the auditions were finished.

"Utsunomiya
Takuya Terada
Risako Itou"

Takuya is an Amuse actor, so there is a chance that he's the next Rider.
Yeah because 2 chan is SOOO reliable :anime:

I don't do sense
They were right in the past somtimes, on account of Vs Gavan for example.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Takuya Terada is kind of cutesy-looking and looks young for his age, I would lol so hard at him trying to play an "alpha male" :laugh: Then again, since Toei's idea of an alpha male these days is a grumpy emo-kid who thinks he's tough, maybe Terada can pull it off

Utsunomiya? Well, he should be fine for a standalone series... I just hope this isn't going to be a crossover show now.

He managed to turn the first Sentai crossovers in tv show ever into something the general audiences just didn't care about. It might even result in Toei avoiding more tv show crossovers in the future. We certainly don't need that for Rider...

Although, the series that coudl be considered an anniversary of sorts again would be next year, 2013, so I guess there's little chance of that happening, and his show will likely be standalone.

Last edited:
Aronbafon
Takuya Terada is kind of cutesy-looking and looks young for his age, I would lol so hard at him trying to play an "alpha male" :laugh: Then again, since Toei's idea of an alpha male these days is a grumpy emo-kid who thinks he's tough, maybe Terada can pull it off

Well those pictures can still surprise us once we get scans. Remember when we saw Ryuki, Shu and Sota and then actually saw them in magazine scans as their respective characters, Kengo, Eiji and Gentaro.

The new Tendou Souji
Utsunomiya has worked on Faiz, Blade, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Kiva, Decade, and was chief producer on Gokaiger and Shinkenger for anyone interested. I imagine at the least, the main character this time is going to be another alpha male. Not like Gentarou, but more brooding.

I'm sorry, I'm reading what you said there but, I'm trying to picture Geki's Jan with brooding and it's not going well. :laugh:
(unless, you meant Rio?)

Well those pictures can still surprise us once we get scans. Remember when we saw Ryuki, Shu and Sota and then actually saw them in magazine scans as their respective characters, Kengo, Eiji and Gentaro.

I have seen this guy in different Amuse stuff and he does look pretty young, but ... yeah, I'll wait for official word

I'm sorry, I'm reading what you said there but, I'm trying to picture Geki's Jan with brooding and it's not going well. :laugh:
(unless, you meant Rio?)

He's talking about the series where Tsunomiya was actually the main producer, Shinkenger and Gokaiger. That's where the style of a producer is actually easily visible, not in the ones where he's just a secondary member of the production team. Geki's main producer was Tsukada.

Last edited:
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Utsunomiya has worked on Faiz, Blade, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Kiva, Decade, and was chief producer on Gokaiger and Shinkenger for anyone interested. I imagine at the least, the main character this time is going to be another alpha male. Not like Gentarou, but more brooding. I kind of love that Rider isn't sticking to a single producer for every year. As much as I like Tsukuda, the variation is great for the franchise.

Oh...great.

Hopefully we won't get more misunderstandings and socially retarded riders.

Let's hope Inoue stays far away from Rider this year. :redface2:

Sshhhh ... Don't mention the name of Inoue, you'll curse him into appearing :O_O:

Status
Not open for further replies.