2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
min snopp är gul
It's really early for this, and it's nothing concrete or solid.

But ◆M4ApJwbK/w, a somewhat legit spoiler provider, posted on 2ch that the concept is based around tablets and smartphones. Of course, it's still very early, so there's a possibility that it might change.

Again, ◆M4ApJwbK/w has posted spoilers that ended up true. Here's a translated post by him.

I'm hoping for a remake of Faiz with smartphones.

The new Tendou Souji
A new Faiz would be neat but, I can't help but think it's a tad too predictable based on the numbering system the Riders have been doing.

so the was double, OOO, 4z, and now fives/faiz... touch screen belt instead of a clam shell phone...:castlerock:

変わって欲しくないよ。
Why do I get the feeling that Ankh and Tomoko are collectively behind this gimmick ಠωಠ

I dunno, how can the belt be part smartphone. How can they make a toy like that that isn't like $200.

I'll laugh out loud for real if this turns out to be some kind of indirect Faiz sequel.

I dunno, how can the belt be part smartphone. How can they make a toy like that that isn't like $200.

It'll be a fake smartphone with a fake screen, like the K-Touch. Possibly just a card placed behind transparent plastic, alongside some electronic stuff for the sounds and limited touch recognition.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
I've been mostly impressive with the recent run of Kamen Rider after the conclusion of Decade, so I hope they will continue this streak and give us a new series that has some exciting ideas and concepts. The rumor of using a tablet sounds very intriguing, but implementation is the key and whatever they do, I hope it will be as inventive as the Gaia Memories, Core Medals, and Astro Switches.

Can't decide how to pose figures...
A touch screen device wouldn't surprise me. Bandai (America) is releasing a Omnitrix Touch for the new Ben10 series in the autumn. It's a pretty cool toy and If the new rider stuff will be similar it should be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.