2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of a makai priest like rider seems interesting if the painting rumor is true

If we have the Painting Kamen Rider his name will be Kamen Rider BobRoss.
Final attack = Happy Little Rider Kick.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Go=5

Go=Go

Okami=Wolf

Okami=Magical creature

Kami=God

Gokami= Five gods/Fifth god/God of five

Sad part is that's more depth in a name than Blade had.

Huh, I forgot about Okami. Which is weird seeing how that is one of my favorite games of all times.

But Gokami, ha! Like Toei would ever choose that. :laugh:....Oh wait I forgot, this is Toei we're talking about. :redface2:

well that went over much better than i thought it was going to. sweet.

Altair
This is the first Rider concept that I'm entirely sold on. And even though it's just a rumor, I would be 100% behind a magic art Rider. I can't even think of what about it appeals to me, but it just seems so original and like it have aspects that would be fun to explore. Art generally isn't acknowledge in KR except for the one off "the artist is the bad guy trying to make great art."

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Go-Buster has a Rider-ish feeling. With Hiromu's bike, the whole 'secretness' feeling, the whole 'virus-cyborg' thing, and having the same power as the enemy and such.

So, an art-based childish Rider, to have a Sentai-ish feeling.
Belt is a palette with 5 colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Green.
Power ups later with: White, Pink.
Last power up is Silver.
Bunch of friends that will get Henshin chances from time to time, and eventually add up to a team of 5 or more.

I could live with that... Even tho I'd go for an Amazon like Rider.
You know, besides the counting:
W = Ichigo & Nigo
OOO = V3 (You know, going around the '3' motif)
Fourze = X (Maybe the X points to the four limbs, alluding to Fourze accessory change?)

That'd leave us with Amazon or Stronger up next. But since Kabuto is kind of a Stronger of sorts, I'd go with Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.