2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Not confirmed, but people ignore most rumors completely or the rumors are followed with posts saying that they should go to a fanfic board and stuff.

The smartphone thingy was an early rumor that was likely to change according to the source, and the fact that he wasn't completely sure about the rumor itself. People are mainly discussing the Madara painter Rider and the smartphone.

There was also a magic Rider rumor by a Yobuko. But I think it's fake, since this Yobuko said he uploaded a picture, the real Yobuko never posted pictures and the picture is nowhere to be found anyway.
In case you'd like to see the rumor, more or less from memory: Magic Rider, has a silk hat that talks. Has a hat on his head. Uses chess pieces to transform, Wiseman, Athlete and Musician are his three first forms. Something with summoning monsters and puzzles. There was also supposed to be a touch panel on his belt, with 5 things of something.

Calling it fake because it said it has 5 things.

Can't believe we were once again stupid enough to believe a rumor like the next Rider possibly having some connection with 555:disappoin

The Meteor has landed
The paint Rider sounds like a cool concept like creating it's elements by painting. (EX. Mojikara)

The Meteor has landed
Kamen Rider+5+Okami= Kamen Rider GOkami:laugh:
*ducks and hides*

Huh, I forgot about Okami. Which is weird seeing how that is one of my favorite games of all times.

But Gokami, ha! Like Toei would ever choose that. :laugh:....Oh wait I forgot, this is Toei we're talking about. :redface2:

Huh, I forgot about Okami. Which is weird seeing how that is one of my favorite games of all times.

But Gokami, ha! Like Toei would ever choose that. :laugh:....Oh wait I forgot, this is Toei we're talking about. :redface2:

Go=5

Go=Go

Okami=Wolf

Okami=Magical creature

Kami=God

Gokami= Five gods/Fifth god/God of five

Sad part is that's more depth in a name than Blade had.

Go=5

Go=Go

Okami=Wolf

Okami=Magical creature

Kami=God

Gokami= Five gods/Fifth god/God of five

Sad part is that's more depth in a name than Blade had.

You know...after all this talk...I'm reminded of the GARO Narrator...

Where there is light....
Shadows lurk and fear reigns...
For great Justice...:laugh:
Man-kind is given hope.

What next...Gokami...Mark of the Wolf:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.