2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Oh, wow. This is really early but it sounds like an interesting concept, if it works out

I wonder if the collectible gadget of this series might be some kind of app/plug-in thing for the phone?

A touch screen device wouldn't surprise me. Bandai (America) is releasing a Omnitrix Touch for the new Ben10 series in the autumn. It's a pretty cool toy and If the new rider stuff will be similar it should be great.
Oh god that things a touch screen?

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Oh, wow. This is really early but it sounds like an interesting concept, if it works out

I wonder if the collectible gadget of this series might be some kind of app/plug-in thing for the phone?

Your idea is again like the new Omnitrix.

Oh god that things a touch screen?

Well not exactly, check it out here in at 7mins.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Fto4LO5q0"]Toy Fair 2012 - Bandai Ben 10 Omniverse (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Altair
I really hope it isn't tablet based. Or has a "Five" theme. Unless that means five Riders. As much as I love Fourze, the four theme is a little grating at times. Five would just be overkill.

Tablets I wouldn't be surprised. Toei has some sort of Apple fascination with Nozama's and ANKH's Ipad's.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I would so love for this series to pick up exactly where Faiz ended, with Takumi on that hill, but suddenly like ten years older now.

Wouldn't he be dead by now? He knew he was going to die early because he was an Orphenoch

Unless he appears for like five minutes and then drops dead. That would be about as depressing as the original show

Status
Not open for further replies.