ACCOMPLISHED:
- I'm one step away from mastering Japanese after 2 years of lessons.
- made up with friends who I've argued with back in 2009. we're stronger than ever.
- successfully interviewed Niwa Mikiho w/o costs. it also boosted my confidence since I've put my formal Japanese abilities to good use.

REGRETS:
- this was a regret carried on from 2009 and it's not overcoming my fears of studying abroad.
- not finding a job to do other than attending Japanese classes.

RESOLUTIONS:
- overcome my fears of studying abroad and leaving my parents. I'll be heading to Tokyo in July.
- before leaving, I seriously need to find a job to do and gain some experience.
- hopefully I'll bring my lazy ass to a driving school. if not, **** it.
- contribute more goodies to me and my friends' Tokusatsu Community, tokuAsia.
- be happy.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
2010 SUCKED! Especially for me the most.

I was gonna graduate college in the spring, but I failed a class. The ONLY class I failed and it was one from what was supposed to be my final semester. So I took a summer class for two months until I graduated, but I was still disappointed because the graduation ceremony only happens every May and now I have to wait until May 2011 to celebrate my graduation. Plus it took me until the end of this month to finally get my degree and what happens? I GET SICK! :mad:

Other big disappointments:

-The 2nd Monday Night War between WWE and TNA (went absolutely nowhere)
-No American Kamen Rider series after Dragon Knight
-Crappy "Remastered" Power Rangers
-Not a lot of good movies this year

The only good thing I can say is that there were a lot of good games for the Wii this year: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Goldeneye, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors, and Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO. I don't own a PS3 or Xbox 360, so I really can't say much and I just got my PSP.

Good and bad Lets see lost weight but not like I really wanted to but I have gotten a little more tone so thats good.

Good: Returned to college to work on a computer networking degree.

Bad: Still can't quit shopping in the dumpster when it come to mates.

Accomplish: Nothing, I'm a failure. Always will be. Nothing's goign to change.
Reget: Not dying. I fucking hate life. Have hated it fro 3 years. Here goes another year of sitting inside, getting rejected by women, and being unable to get a job.
Resolution: None, I never accomplish anything anyway.
Obviously it's all these girls faults and you are doing nothing wrong.
2010 SUCKED! Especially for me the most.

I was gonna graduate college in the spring, but I failed a class. The ONLY class I failed and it was one from what was supposed to be my final semester. So I took a summer class for two months until I graduated, but I was still disappointed because the graduation ceremony only happens every May and now I have to wait until May 2011 to celebrate my graduation. Plus it took me until the end of this month to finally get my degree and what happens? I GET SICK! :mad:

Other big disappointments:

-The 2nd Monday Night War between WWE and TNA (went absolutely nowhere)
-No American Kamen Rider series after Dragon Knight
-Crappy "Remastered" Power Rangers
-Not a lot of good movies this year
You realize these disappointments sound more like whinny bitching right?

Like a passing wind...
Accomplished: I finally got a PC capable of playing HD files! Geeky I know but when you've dealt with old computers for the past 9 years, you appreciate it.

Regret: Passing up on a chance to ask out a friend of mine.

New Year's Res: I don't remember...I tend to not keep them anyway. lol

Accomplished: I finally got a PC capable of playing HD files! Geeky I know but when you've dealt with old computers for the past 9 years, you appreciate it.

Regret: Passing up on a chance to ask out a friend of mine.

New Year's Res: I don't remember...I tend to not keep them anyway. lol

Heck Kr if you lived closer and gave me the specs of a pc you wanted I could have built you one.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
You realize these disappointments sound more like whinny bitching right?

Eh. Say what you wanna say. It's just my opinion.

But unlike most whiners out there, I'm able to move on. Hopefully 2011 will be a much better year.

is now a pony, it seems.
Accomplished: Finished Death Note doujinshi, watched 50 movies I'd never seen before (even though my goal was 100, but 50's still good)

Regret: Have no job, wimped out on talking to this girl I know

RES: Learn to drive, get job, self publish comic and maybe get a girlfriend (that's @ the bottom of the list for now)

EDIT: If anyone's interested in reading the doujinshi, you can read it here: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=85592

"Training."
ACCOMPLISHED:
- Graduated somewhat.
- Many things that I will not say.

REGRETS:
- Not telling.
- Not talking to girls.

RESOLUTIONS:
- Get stuck into music practise and do it consistently.
- Be a better person overall.
- Less regrets.
- Smile more.
- Become amazing musician.
- Be tall. Seriously.
- And many many more.

私の占いは当たる
RESOLUTIONS:
- Get stuck into music practise and do it consistently.
- Be a better person overall.
- Less regrets.
- Smile more.
- Become amazing musician.
- Be tall. Seriously.
- And many many more.

That was my goal too, but it's not going to happen. :bawling: