私の占いは当たる
As the new year approaches, let's think about how 2010 was to us. What did you accomplish? What do you regret? Did you keep your New Year's resolution?

The Meteor has landed
Accomplish: NOTHING.....
Regret: alot of things that I wish I was dead for
New Year's resolution :..........I forgot wat it was

2010 was an OK year for me and I hope 2011 will be a better year for me and my friends and family

Banned
I put myself on a heathy life track, lost alot of weight, Got help for my Mental Problems, Got a Job, found Love.

I regret nothing.

My resolution is to keep on going as i am, and lose even more weight (going a Fat Burning Diet as of the 1st).

Last edited:
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Accomplish: Nothing, I'm a failure. Always will be. Nothing's goign to change.
Reget: Not dying. I fucking hate life. Have hated it fro 3 years. Here goes another year of sitting inside, getting rejected by women, and being unable to get a job.
Resolution: None, I never accomplish anything anyway.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Accomplished -- I got to go to Texas and see my boyfriend~ and I got to meet his family for the first time. And my first airplane ride ever :buttrock:
Regret -- DEPRESSIO~N LOL. Hard times almost immediately after coming back home, culminating in embarrassing discussions about feelings and me failing college courses. hooray!!!
Resolution -- STOP BEING A PANSY. And save more money to spend for the next boyfriend visit.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Well, I got fail in 2010... been looking for a job and still nothing. The economy is such a *****. I want to quit my job so badly.

My first accomplish is.... I got a new girlfriend. :) I love her very much and looking forward so much in 2011.

私の占いは当たる
Accomplishment: I went back to school and lost 20lbs. I also started taking martial arts classes this summer, love every minute of it.
Regret: Not starting the diet or classes earlier.
I don't usually make a resolution. :p

Accomplish: Nothing, I'm a failure. Always will be. Nothing's goign to change.
Reget: Not dying. I fucking hate life. Have hated it fro 3 years. Here goes another year of sitting inside, getting rejected by women, and being unable to get a job.
Resolution: None, I never accomplish anything anyway.

It sounds like you're in a bad spot and need some help. I hope you make getting some your resolution for 2011.

Accompished: Almost solved problems with army, started learning Japanese.
Regret: Nothing.
Resolution: Don't stop, go forward and everything will be fine. I used it in 2010 and I'll keep it in the next year.

Eye See You
Got my life on track, cut down on drinking, go promoted at work, making more money, bought a ton of ****, turned my room into a man-cave, decided to forget relationships forever.

Raxbait: Hip
Accomplished: Graduating HS, Going into Community College, getting some awesome moments in life @ Kpop concerts, turned 18 with my sanity, and finally getting that showaxheisei meeting released.
Regret: That one girl who I shouldve just been friends with, nothing more. And not getting enough Dairanger out for Hon.
New Year's resolution: No more night classes so no more soda, try to work out again even if its just sit-ups and push-ups, finish Dairanger, and get a job.