1899, From the Makers of Dark

Blue Ranger Power
This has more than 4 languages, therefore I'm sure I'll love it as a polyglot myself! This is going to be so amazing, omg! I can't wait; it's perfect, and the plot is so captivating and enigmatic.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
@JerryMattison

We can expect religious, mystical, esoteric, alchemist, and who knows what other clues and ideas to be weaved into this based on the way Dark was written. Bloody can't wait!

M

Mikelo

I love the fact that this movie will be a mixture of different race, also from the thriller I can assume there are good quantity of horror scenes there.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
On the one hand, what new and interesting things can be done with the theme of ghost ships traveling up and down the river? On the other hand, before watching Dark, I considered time travel concept of 1899 captivating.

I'm excited to see this, and I was sold when they said it was "from the developers of Dark," which was one of the best television shows ever produced! I'm curious if this is the same universe as Dark.

I need to talk to your manager!
Thank you, but I'm not going to watch this junk. Dark was a useless piece of garbage. People, in my opinion, are pretending to enjoy it in order to appear sophisticated and educated. Instead of adding to the confusion, why not write something that makes complete sense? Isn't that what you call entertainment? I'm not going to waste any more time on anything related to the people who created Dark.