WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I saw this in a theater near me recently, and I really enjoyed it. Very different from what I expected, but the last fight was amazing.

Some kind of Beast mode
Wait how do I know if it's in a theater near me? Are they playing at any Loews theaters?

That isn't a big deal though, if anyone knows where I can watch this online just give a shout out.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Wait how do I know if it's in a theater near me? Are they playing at any Loews theaters?

That isn't a big deal though, if anyone knows where I can watch this online just give a shout out.

You should check fandango.com, movietickets.com, or bigscreen.com

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'm now watching the BD version... So far the story is good...

LOOOOOOOVED it. Did anyone else notice the kid for Keita Sousakan 7 was in it?

My only problem was I wanted the final guy to get a more brutal and drawn out death. He was the worst person imaginable.

Raxbait: Hip
Very enjoyable film! I was literally shaking in excitement when I was watching them all slash each other up. It's up there with my fav Samurai flicks now.

So I checked Amazon today and noticed that the run time for the international blu-ray release is 126 minutes while the original movie is 141 minutes. :disappoin

Has anybody heard what was cut from the upcoming release?
It was still good nonetheless even without the extra footage, though I would like to watch the 141min one too lol

LOOOOOOOVED it. Did anyone else notice the kid for Keita Sousakan 7 was in it?

Yup~ He was there, and also a guy from Justirisers was one of the 13 too. Shiro Jinno/Demon Knight: Kazuki Namioka.