100 Days My Prince | K-Drama | Season 2 Scheduled for 2024

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>For those who have not watched Season 1, below is a recap.</p>

Queen of Drama and Shenanigans
Season 2 of 100 Days My Prince is on its way in 2024? Sure, Season 1 was an absolute cracker, available on Netflix, it was. The plot was a proper gem, with all them political power struggles and a heartwarming love story. Can't wait to get stuck into Season 2, I tell ya!

I am Alive!
I'm not usually drawn to historical dramas, but 100 Days My Prince piqued my interest. The first season was well-executed, and the characters were likable. The prince's journey from harboring animosity toward everyone to finding love was compellingly depicted. I've been waiting for Season 2 and seeing how the story continues.The first season was amazing, and I'm excited to see how the story continues. The political power struggles and the love story kept me hooked throughout the episodes.

Serving Lewks
The story had me obsessed like Stan Twitter from the beginning, and the chemistry between the crown prince and Yi Seo was off the charts. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops and if they finally get their happily ever after.

#GetLaid
Yay! I love historical Korean dramas, and 100 Days My Prince did not let me down. The performance was excellent, and the storyline was captivating. From the very first episode, I was captivated. Heartbreaking childhood trauma suffered by the prince served as a major plot point for the entire series. Looking forward to seeing what Season 2 has in store!

Nearing Season 2 of 100 Days My Prince fills me with excitement! The initial season was a wonderful escape into the world of historical Korean dramas. The combination of political power struggles and a touching love story was truly enchanting. The cast did an amazing job, especially Do Kyung Soo and Nam Ji Hyun. I'm anxiously anticipating the next season and hoping for more content.

Bags are my passion
I recently binge-watched Season 1 of 100 Days My Prince, and I have to say it was worth every minute. The plot was gripping, and the actors delivered brilliant performances. The prince's journey from losing his memory to rediscovering his identity was so fascinating. I'm really looking forward to Season 2 and hoping for a satisfying end to the story.

Saranghae Oppa <3
I'm really looking forward to Season 2 of 100 Days My Prince! The first season was a unique twist on historical dramas, and I enjoyed the chemistry between the crown prince and Yi Seo. The story had me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait to see how it continues. It's definitely a must-watch for K-drama fans!

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Oh no, not another season of 100 Days My Prince! I honestly didn't enjoy the first season at all. The plot felt contrived, and the characters were one-dimensional. I don't understand the hype around this drama. I'll definitely be skipping Season 2.I found the love story a bit cliché

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
100 Days My Prince Season 2? I'm in, please! It was a pleasant surprise seeing the first season. I'm giggling like a little girl because of the romantic and historical components together. I adored how the prince's journey played out, and there was evident energy between the actors. Season 2 will be out soon, and I'm looking forward to it.