Warning, picture incluse swearing and EXCESSIVE EXTREME (but hilarious) MARKETING
[HIDE] 593863extreme.jpg[/HIDE]
Hey all, I'm putting together a Group order for the Vol. 9 Mask collection. Why? Just look at that lineup.
1.Agito Open Crest version (right before he does the rider kick)
2. Faiz Axel/Accel Form
3. Autovaijin
4. Orga (ORGA ORGA ORGA)
5. Psyga
6. Zeronos Zero form
7. Ketaros
8. Hercus
9. Caucasus
10. Kamen Rider Gaoh
11. Luna Trigger
12. Kamen Rider Accel
13. Cyclone Joker Extreme
14. Kamen Rider Skull

Here's how I'm going to be to be running it
-It breaks down to about $5 each, when you take into account shipping from Japan and everything.
-Since it's randomly packed, it would be impossible to give everyone exactly what the want, so I've found the best way to avoid that is for everyone to list their top three WANTS and three DO NOT WANTS and using that to try make everyone happy. I am a fair KaGAmi though, I wilt not hold all the Skulls and give everyone ketaros or anything like that (wait, ketaros is awesome)
This has much better odds than buying a box by yourself, or even buying individual blindboxes because this way you are guaranteed not to get dupes, and you will are most likely not to get any pieces that you did not want.
And having bought full boxes before, the dupes are really annoying, Bandai TROLLS with the ratios, I swear! D:
So send me a PM if you are interested, I'd be shipping out of the US, but willing to mail to anywhere as long as you cover it.
Thanks!
And here's a non-extreme version of the poster if you like
593863.jpg

these thigns are such a freaking pain to collect ... So wait I am confused we pay you $5 per mask & pay you in advance for a full set ?.. I'm sorry but you only have 19 posts I am not going to be doing that... Oh I see a hatless skull in that last pic is it the evil "chase figure ? " At least they made it something basic this time!

Last edited:
these thigns are such a freaking pain to collect ... So wait I am confused we pay you $5 per mask & pay you in advance for a full set ?.. I'm sorry but you only have 19 posts I am not going to be doing that... Oh I see a hatless skull in that last pic is it the evil "chase figure ? " At least they made it something basic this time!

1. You don't pay me in advance, if anything I am only going to ask for a small deposit beforehand to confirm your commitment and I'm going to order it and then collect the rest of the payment when it's ready to ship out to you.
2. I'm not selling full sets, that wouldn't be feasible because I can't guarantee that. You would tell me your top 3 or so ones that you want the most, plus the ones that you do not want at all, and I will try to use those guidelines to make everyone happy. You're guaranteed not to get dupes, and not to get all of ones that you hate. $5 is less than you would pay for pretty much any single mask on ebay or YJA individually, and you have a better chance of hitting the riders you want even if you bought a whole box yourself because this is a multiple box order. Obviously if you are really into these and were already going to go buy multiple boxes yourself to get a full set then this is not for you, and you should go do that. But if you want better odd than buying single blindboxes, then this is a good solution
3. The chase figure is not hatless skull, the hat is removable. The Chase Head is the Horse Orphenoch from Faiz

First of all, why don't you state which masks you're targeting specifically?

If 10 people want the skull, but you can only get 4-6 pieces... what are you going to do to make everyone happy?

If you never have any experience in buying these masks in large quantity, you may as well drop the idea...

Just to share some past experience, you can form at average of 4 complete sets of 15 masks...

Out of the 15 masks, 2 of them will be in every box of 8... In this vol, they're most likely either of the first 3: Agito, Faiz Axel and Auto Vajinn

there is high chance that there are only 4 Skull, 4 W Cyclone Extreme, and 4 Chase (Horse Orphonoch) in every carton (96 masks)...

Assortment is not random, but fixed in every carton...

First of all, why don't you state which masks you're targeting specifically?

If 10 people want the skull, but you can only get 4-6 pieces... what are you going to do to make everyone happy?

If you never have any experience in buying these masks in large quantity, you may as well drop the idea...

Just to share some past experience, you can form at average of 4 complete sets of 15 masks...

Out of the 15 masks, 2 of them will be in every box of 8... In this vol, they're most likely either of the first 3: Agito, Faiz Axel and Auto Vajinn

there is high chance that there are only 4 Skull, 4 W Cyclone Extreme, and 4 Chase (Horse Orphonoch) in every carton (96 masks)...

Assortment is not random, but fixed in every carton...
I have done large orders for these masks before thank you very much, and by "random" I didn't mean that it was purely randomly packed, what I meant is that we do not know the ratio that they will be released in. Yes it's probably a safe bet that Skull will be one of the rarer ones, and that the Kabuto-clones will be common, but no matter what, you're going to hit the same problem of the mask ratios, but this way you have a better chance of at least getting some of what you want (or at least NOT getting something you hate) without paying high prices on ebay or YJA for single masks. In case you're worried, I'm not going to just take all the rare ones and run, the last time I did this I ended up with just two common ones that there were dupes of (Gatack rider form and Ichigo)

Also since this is looking to be at least a 3 box order, the pool is even better

I have done large orders for these masks before thank you very much, and by "random" I didn't mean that it was purely randomly packed, what I meant is that we do not know the ratio that they will be released in. Yes it's probably a safe bet that Skull will be one of the rarer ones, and that the Kabuto-clones will be common, but no matter what, you're going to hit the same problem of the mask ratios, but this way you have a better chance of at least getting some of what you want (or at least NOT getting something you hate) without paying high prices on ebay or YJA for single masks. In case you're worried, I'm not going to just take all the rare ones and run, the last time I did this I ended up with just two common ones that there were dupes of (Gatack rider form and Ichigo)

Also since this is looking to be at least a 3 box order, the pool is even better

Not that I care whether you'll run away... I got 1 carton coming anyway.

Good luck with your idea!

Also I should mention that I already have 11-12 people (I miscounted slightly in my PM to you KazumI, sorry) lined up from another forum, so there's no minimum number of people I need to get from here to make the order happen, I just thought that I would open it up to everyone, especially since I've gotten some good deals from here.