優しさの大人少女
ISTitle.jpg

konnichiwa minna-san! have you been watched popular newest anime which is based the design idea from Busou Shinki. and check official website of IS.

anyway Infinite Stratos is a Japanese light novel series by Yumizuru Izuru with illustrations provided by Okiura. as of December 2010, 6 volumes have been published by Media Factory under their MF Bunko J label. a manga adapt by Akahoshi Kenji started serialization in the Seinen Manga magazine Monthly Comic Alive on May 27, 2010. an anime adaptation began broadcasting in Japan on January 7, 2011.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/is/

Peek a Boo!
Watching it and made weekly reviews of it and so far, I am enjoying the series... also, it has that Gate Keepers vibe in it. XD

Banned
Watching it and made weekly reviews of it and so far, I am enjoying the series... also, it has that Gate Keepers vibe in it. XD

No it really doesn't. Know why? Because Gate Keepers was a damn good anime. Stratos is OK and that is pushing it.

Banned

First off YOU of ALL people have no place calling anyone else a troll. That would be like a politician thinking they can speak at a truth conference. Anyway, I am still watching this show because the mecha are good.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
No it really doesn't. Know why? Because Gate Keepers was a damn good anime. Stratos is OK and that is pushing it.

First off YOU of ALL people have no place calling anyone else a troll. That would be like a politician thinking they can speak at a truth conference. Anyway, I am still watching this show because the mecha are good.

What do you expect by trying to shove your opinion on others? Ukiyaseed, in his opinion, thinks it is. At least say/post that in your opinion, it does not...

I see clear fault in all three posts. King you did come off as a tad bit forceful in your opinion instead of just saying how you feel about the show.

KRB's picture is ironic because he's trolling about trolling and that's not cool.

dchoc's reply doesn't help matters either. Your reply is equally offensive.

It's like you three are playing volleyball with trying to keep discontent in the air.

:p

Dorks.... ;)

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I see clear fault in all three posts. King you did come off as a tad bit forceful in your opinion instead of just saying how you feel about the show.

KRB's picture is ironic because he's trolling about trolling and that's not cool.

dchoc's reply doesn't help matters either. Your reply is equally offensive.

It's like you three are playing volleyball with trying to keep discontent in the air.

:p

Dorks.... ;)

Oh, Keith. It's the internet. Everyone's trolling everyone. And calling us dorks? REALLY MAN? :O_O: :laugh:

[hide]ohyou.jpg[/hide]

We're suppose to be better than the internets around these parts. Be better than that.

Don't troll, bro.