Besides reissues, Ultra Act hasn't done a retail release in a while. I was hoping for them to announce Ultra Act Victory soon.

Besides reissues, Ultra Act hasn't done a retail release in a while. I was hoping for them to announce Ultra Act Victory soon.

I would so go nuts for an Ultra-Act Ultraman Victory. I need someone to go with my Ginga.

Space Ninja
It's also a blog entry dated October 31 of last year. I definitely wouldn't hold my breath on an official release, but it was made for display at Tamashii Nation 2014 so it was legitimately under consideration.

The Ultramans that are likely to be release by the end of this year would be Ultraman Nexus, Ultraman Cosmos, Ultraman Victory Since they are the only Ultras in the new movie "Ultraman Ginga S The 10 Ultra Warriors" that have yet to get a Ultra-Act Release. Ultraman Ginga (Strium Form & Victory Form) are likely too. Other than that, it seems like it is the year of the Tigas too with the new release of the renewal Ultraman Tiga Sky Type and Power Type, i can see Tiga Dark, Blast and Tornado all being in the same package set. (Tamashii Exclusive of course.. ) And Ultraman Tiga (Glitter & Stone Statue) will be a set (Again Tamahii Exclsuive)

And here is how i think it will be announced
July - Ultraman Tiga Dark, Blast, Tornado Set (Tamashii Exclusive)
August- Ultraman Tiga Glitter & Stone Statue Set (Tamashii Exclusive)
September- Ultraman Cosmos
October- Ultraman Nexus
November- Ultraman Victory (Tamashii Exclusive)
December- Ultraman Ginga *Strium& Victory Set* (Tamashii Exclusive)

Again this is only a prediction ! Let's Discuss

OMG I would be SO happy if that Rumor is True !!! I also hope they release Gantanzoa and the 3 Dark Gaints kamila, Hu dra, and Darramb eventually!

Shyni
Gatanozoa is pretty much impossible at this point. Did that prototype even have articulation?