闇 戦士
11月發售: ULTRA-ACT Ultraman Agul V2 3,200Yen

mCHUH.jpg
y8npN.jpg
Ov6tF.jpg

jWj0N.jpg

Damn Agul looks sweet as hell!!!!:castlerock:

Skreeong!
Wait for an eventual SALE @ HLJ and AmiAmi... THere's always lots of Ultra Acts remaining in the shelves. :D

I know, but knowing my luck as soon as i buy one, Godzilla pre-order goes up:shakefist.

I know, but knowing my luck as soon as i buy one, Godzilla pre-order goes up:shakefist.

Well you were wise to wait, my friend. The Monster king and his mechanical facsimile are up on Amiami. Preordered both. :buttrock:

Hey Ultra-Gang, I just got my Evil Tiga. Cons: Cheap plastic feel and paint... but this figure is a brand new sculpt! Granted they probably took the existing Tiga mold and modified it, but I was glad to see this wasn't just a straight up repaint. Joints on mine are perfect too. :)

This will very likely be the last UltraAct I buy from those thankless bastards at AmiAmi. Like many here, I will wait for those HLJ sales and will probably pick up a regular priced figure here and there off HLJ since I'm saving anyway.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Must...have...Jeanbot. The rest of Team Zero I can definitely wait for a sale to get, but I may just end up breaking down and buying a Jeanbot full price.