Skreeong!
have you seen the original series? I think I have all too much... Red King is yellow with some green and got utterly owned by Ultraman, and Red King II is Dark Tan, beat the crap outta Dorako and Gigass, and gave Ultraman a run for his money. I want the second one because he's much more awesome to me. This is what happens the original series is your favorite...

but it's still Red King's suit, there really is not much of a difference between 1 and 2, not like Baltan and Baltan II.

although I will agree they should have released a Red King by now, c'mon Bandai, you unleash Gomora but no Red King? :shakefist

Skreeong!
Besides how is swallowing nukes any more of an unfair advantage than Deus ex Machina type garbage like specium rays?

becuse that meant Ultraman couldn't use his beam, which is why he seemed to be a little bit more powered than usual.

Red King isn't meant to be a threat when against an Ultra, when ever Red King appears it's usually played up as comidic because Red King is the Bully you wanna see get beat.

Last edited:
jean bot looks neat!! And personally, I can care less about the Gaia kaijus...we have a lot more iconic ones to go through before them...

Space Ninja
It doesn't even have to go that far, Gaia itself has more iconic villains than Blitzblocks! Gan Q... yeah, fair enough there, with the bonus appearance in Ultra Galaxy.

LOL yeah I know Red King isn't supposed to be a real threat to an Ultra, but the odds are MUCH better for him when Ultraman can't use his ray. On the other hand most monsters that face Red King in battle end up losing their limbs or worse. Chandlar, Gigas, Dorako, Salamadon, Paragler, Telesdon, Sadora, King Joe Black, and even the mighty Pigmon all got quite a beat down proving that Red is one of the strongest Ultra Monsters. BTW I want all of those as figures. Dorako could have interchangeable limbs and removable wings to represent Re Dorako. Would be pretty easy to do. Anyways, I'm good for a while... I have the excellent Kaiju Hyohon Red King standing in for him on my Ultra Act shelf.

Red King II is just a better fighter than the first. The second used dirty boxing and could handle himself in a fight. The first used the tactic of running into Ultraman's fist repeatedly. Ultraman not being able to shoot beams doesn't change the second red king's superiority over the first red king. plus the first had more of a pin head, and I liked Red King II's bigger head more. Red King II or Dorako better be soon for Ultra Act.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Not to completely change the subject but I just saw Ultraman Noa is coming up...finally, the one Ultraman design I've been waiting for. I'll buy that one as soon as it comes up for preorder.

ヒビキラッ☆
Not to completely change the subject but I just saw Ultraman Noa is coming up...finally, the one Ultraman design I've been waiting for. I'll buy that one as soon as it comes up for preorder.

Yes, Bad Wolf posted the link of it IIRC. Here's the picture:
[HIDE]
ultraactconfirmationspi.jpg
ultraactconfirmationspi.jpg
[/HIDE]

I had to look Ultraman Noa up on account of having NO idea who he is. Not too excited about this lineup...:disappoin Though I have been waiting to buy another Ultra till Taro, so that's a bit exciting. If this is the lineup for the year, I may have to drop the line for a while....