“Batwheels” Renewed For Season Two At Cartoon Network, HBO Max

Administrator
Staff member
Cartoon Network and HBO Max have announced the Batwheels animated series has been renewed for a second season. Warner Bros. Discovery states the series is both Cartoon Network’s and HBO Max’s #1-rated performing preschool series. Batwheels follows a group of young, sentient super vehicles as they help Batman, Batgirl, and Robin keep the streets of Gotham City safe. Continue below for press details.
Cartoonito Hits the Gas on Season Two Renewal
of Preschool Series Batwheels for Cartoon Network and HBO Max
Buckle up for a second season of Cartoonito’s original preschool hit Batwheels for Cartoon Network and HBO Max. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, season one launched this fall to much fanfare and critical acclaim. Following its premiere, the series became Cartoon Network’s #1 original preschool series with Boys ages 2-5 this year and is the #1 original preschool show on HBO Max. Batwheels marks DC’s first-ever Batman preschool show featuring a high-speed, vibrant CGI-animated...

Continue reading...

Administrator
Staff member
Oh good. If my kid understood television show seasons, he would be very happy with this announcement. He's a big fan of Bam.

I don't think HBO max is available at my location but I will find a way to watch this as I am interested in Batwheels and will also like to watch the first season first.

Oh good. If my kid understood television show seasons, he would be very happy with this announcement. He's a big fan of Bam.
Do not worry about this and it could be possible.
I don't think HBO max is available at my location but I will find a way to watch this as I am interested in Batwheels and will also like to watch the first season first.
Try to access by VPN to show the movie online.

Staff member
Even though Batman is my favorite superhero and Batman was the first comic cartoon I ever watched, I have no interest in watching Batwheels animated series. it looks like a rip off of Pixar's Cars.