All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:laugh: for some reason I had "once twice" on that post... :laugh:

Yeah, there are other game shows like Sasuke. The other one that I know of is: Viking: The Ultimate Obstacle Course, which also featured a few of the Ninja Warrior All stars.

I do hope that when NBC/G4 brings over Sasuke, that they'd also tag Kunoichi along. :anime:

Nice post!!
Bouken Red was there too.

I remember that episode! The announcers made a crack about him being the man who brought Japan all those tasty sausages. :D

I'm glad this is going to a new network, I always really enjoyed watching it. It kinda embodied the part of playing video games I see called "fiero"... the excitement that only comes with attempting a great challenge, whether you pass or fail.

I also like that Sasuke is so friggin' hard, even failing it can make you look really cool. It's all about how you carry yourself.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Later versions of the course became really hard as most of the All-star cast have been able to build themselves a comparable setup. The earlier revisions were not as much. The very first one with Shingo Yamamoto was done indoors and they had those short shorts on... :laugh:

Does Owner still come on this show?

I can tell you that Kenjirou Ishimaru (aka Owner/Station Manager) and Genki Sudo (Luna Dopant) are the only two competitors in history to manage taking the rolling log with them when they fell into the water and it occured in the same tournament too.:laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
Later versions of the course became really hard as most of the All-star cast have been able to build themselves a comparable setup. The earlier revisions were not as much. The very first one with Shingo Yamamoto was done indoors and they had those short shorts on... :laugh:

lol Seriously? I thought NW started in the late 90's. That's when short short were getting out of "style" lol.