私の占いは当たる
From http://www.tokyograph.com/news/27th-sasuke-to-invade-u-s-prime-time

U.S. television network NBC is planning to broadcast the popular TBS sports variety program “SASUKE†in a prime time slot this fall. This is said to be the first time that one of the four major U.S. broadcast television networks will air a live-action show from Japan.

“SASUKE†started in 1997 and has become known for pitting contestants against an extremely challenging obstacle course. The show has been broadcast in some form in 153 countries worldwide.

The cable channel G4 brought it to the United States under the name “Ninja Warrior,†and the remake called “American Ninja Warrior†is one of the channel’s highest rated shows. NBC, in an apparent partnership with G4, will broadcast the 27th “SASUKE†competition as the climax of the third season of “American Ninja Warrior,†which is scheduled to start this August. NBC has not yet announced a date for its broadcast.

It has also been announced that G4 and TBS are collaborating for a disaster relief project that will raise funds to be donated to the Red Cross. From April 29 to May 1, they plan to broadcast “Ninja Warrior Japan Relief,†a 50-hour-plus marathon that will be encouraging donations and running a charity auction.

Does Owner still come on this show?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So "Ninja Warrior" will now be on NBC... Alternative for G4.

I like the women's version as well. Rie Komiya... :wub:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Awesome! I lost G4 when I changed satellite packages a while back. I'll be nice to see some "SASUKE" again.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
Awesome! I lost G4 when I changed satellite packages a while back. I'll be nice to see some "SASUKE" again.
Same here, I miss G4 (primarily AOTS (what's left of it) and X-Play).

Now Demonic
G4 was pulled from my package. From what I can tell the network is slowly falling apart.